You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
stop designing i will have to mcm then!!!

well see if i have the energy to actually finish it lol
you should finish it and give directly to me
hmmm maeby
Private
Youtube Star



i wanna take a nap
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
what they say
He literally said just because I'm a woman I might not end up in jail but you never know, and that I'd end up an addict to something and die an early death (not that he wished it on me but rather he was worried that due to my disorders it'd be inevitable, and that he can't help me rlly because people like me cannot be helped)
and that he and as he believes, no other psychiatrist can help me out there :-)
help what a shitty psychologist what the fuck
I don't think he was all that bad!
I do agree with him to a certain degree, people like me cannot be helped, unless we come forward and seek that help and actually change which is rare? which I wasn't when I went to him, all I wanted was papers from him for a disability welfare check but the old man really did want to help me while I was just chilling telling him whatever he wanted to get those papers... 
he did help me a lot with proper meds and finding something that works the best for me and he did help me stabilize, otherwise I think I wouldn't start getting motivated to actually become a normal person and function properly, also my husband is "at fault" for that lol (gave me a reason I guess you could say)
5sar
International Star



DEVILCAKE I CANT FIND THE OP OFUR DESIGN BUT PLZZ PINK RECOLOUR TOOO FINISH IT PLZ AND PINK RECOLOUR
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i drink 1,5 l of pepsi / day
IN THAT CASE
1 pepis one water glass sounds good
get better skin, more energy, become stronk big man who can drink gallons 
hmmm im gonna manifest this... and also fill up my mug with wadder now i think... thank you for inspiring me abby
I am praying as well for a strong hydrated matteo 
5sar
International Star



omg im gonna upload 5encrede girl
Private
World Famous



cough
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
He literally said just because I'm a woman I might not end up in jail but you never know, and that I'd end up an addict to something and die an early death (not that he wished it on me but rather he was worried that due to my disorders it'd be inevitable, and that he can't help me rlly because people like me cannot be helped)
and that he and as he believes, no other psychiatrist can help me out there :-)
help what a shitty psychologist what the fuck
I don't think he was all that bad!
I do agree with him to a certain degree, people like me cannot be helped, unless we come forward and seek that help and actually change which is rare? which I wasn't when I went to him, all I wanted was papers from him for a disability welfare check but the old man really did want to help me while I was just chilling telling him whatever he wanted to get those papers... 
he did help me a lot with proper meds and finding something that works the best for me and he did help me stabilize, otherwise I think I wouldn't start getting motivated to actually become a normal person and function properly, also my husband is "at fault" for that lol (gave me a reason I guess you could say)
hmm im glad he could do some good... i feel like a lot of older psychs are just like a bit too stuck on old ways of thinking when it comes to certain more stigmatized disorders, they could really do with some like brushing up on their knowledge once in a while
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
omg im gonna upload 5encrede girl
O_O
Private
Princess of Pop





A smooch to all my beloved designers here who work hard to serve us pretty pixels
I love yall

off to the shower I go
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:


A smooch to all my beloved designers here who work hard to serve us pretty pixels
I love yall

off to the shower I go
enjoy ur shower dont slip!!
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
omg im gonna upload 5encrede girl
O_O
shes so nice
5sar
International Star



she would never use slurs!
Private
World Famous



coughing
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yes please!!!! i lov digital pets
:3c
apparently the star cat giga pet was a fan made character that won a contest in 2018! also a fun thing with gigapet is taht you get to name the pet!!!!! like in the game!!!! anyway mine is named lynx bc i looked up names for stars and it was the first one on the list (lucky!)
even tho star cat is easy mode i love her mwah mwah kisses
OOOOh she can read your fortune once per day when shes 100 score (all stats are full) and and the pet comes with a guide on what they mean!!!!
this sounds so cute n fun!!! maybe i shud get one... i only play old tamas... but i also want a new tama too but so eggzpensive

what was ur fortune today!?
fuck i wrote a whole thing and then clicked nest instead of post sad i'll try and write it back up now
i impulsively bought the tama pix a while back, i want the uni too but i cant justify that purchase since i didnt take great care of my tama (too demanding, this is why i chose easy mode on this one)
i dont remember how much the gigapet was but i got it on amazon from top secret toys (official gigapet owners now)
my fortune today was "Grim: Gloom is making it home inside you and turning your world to black. Remember that in the darkness you can still see the stars." that's exactly what it says in the booklet! i didnt make those grammar errors i promise!!!!!!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last