You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
fujiwara
National Star



devilcake wrote:
:3
あああああああああああああああああああああ!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
:3c
apparently the star cat giga pet was a fan made character that won a contest in 2018! also a fun thing with gigapet is taht you get to name the pet!!!!! like in the game!!!! anyway mine is named lynx bc i looked up names for stars and it was the first one on the list (lucky!)
even tho star cat is easy mode i love her mwah mwah kisses
OOOOh she can read your fortune once per day when shes 100 score (all stats are full) and and the pet comes with a guide on what they mean!!!!
this sounds so cute n fun!!! maybe i shud get one... i only play old tamas... but i also want a new tama too but so eggzpensive

what was ur fortune today!?
fuck i wrote a whole thing and then clicked nest instead of post i'll try and write it back up now
i impulsively bought the tama pix a while back, i want the uni too but i cant justify that purchase since i didnt take great care of my tama (too demanding, this is why i chose easy mode on this one)
i dont remember how much the gigapet was but i got it on amazon from top secret toys (official gigapet owners now)
my fortune today was "Grim: Gloom is making it home inside you and turning your world to black. Remember that in the darkness you can still see the stars." that's exactly what it says in the booklet! i didnt make those grammar errors i promise!!!!!!!!
yeahh i saw the pix one but i didnt wanna get it because i didnt think the whole picture thing seemed any fun, i mite get uni at some point??? but i rly want a smart tama tbh maybe one day i can afford... or like some middle gens that came out after i stopped playing as a kid

help that fortune started so bleak and depressing and turned out so hopeful in the end
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
help what a shitty psychologist what the fuck
I don't think he was all that bad!
I do agree with him to a certain degree, people like me cannot be helped, unless we come forward and seek that help and actually change which is rare? which I wasn't when I went to him, all I wanted was papers from him for a disability welfare check but the old man really did want to help me while I was just chilling telling him whatever he wanted to get those papers... 
he did help me a lot with proper meds and finding something that works the best for me and he did help me stabilize, otherwise I think I wouldn't start getting motivated to actually become a normal person and function properly, also my husband is "at fault" for that lol (gave me a reason I guess you could say)
hmm im glad he could do some good... i feel like a lot of older psychs are just like a bit too stuck on old ways of thinking when it comes to certain more stigmatized disorders, they could really do with some like brushing up on their knowledge once in a while
I'd be real, at first I hated his guts for not giving me what I needed and when I needed
But that old man was only paid to give me meds, he gave me therapy, he tried to help, and was there for 3 years trying to help me shape my brain

I agree with you, some disorders are truly stigmatized, I had people run off and stop being friends with me over it because the image the world has is aspd is serial killers or other criminals in jail lol (then again because of the statistics that exist, ofc majority of ppl in research about aspd are from jail) 

But I would say that personality disorders are a bit trickier? I have met too many cluster b people that shown me how in a way, some of us cannot be helped without that want from us
That was me as well some years ago, not proud of that but hey, not there anymore 
fujiwara
National Star



ごめん!!!!sorry talking to japanese friend aaaaaaaaaaaathats so cuuuuute 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
coughing
gives cough syrup
Private
Youtube Star



fujiwara wrote:
ごめん!!!!sorry talking to japanese friend aaaaaaaaaaaathats so cuuuuute 
^w^ ive had purin on my brain lately n started this n was like this is so fujiwaracore hehe
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
coughing
gives cough syrup
ew!
Teabag
World Famous



i wanna go out but i dont wanna leave house
concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
this sounds so cute n fun!!! maybe i shud get one... i only play old tamas... but i also want a new tama too but so eggzpensive

what was ur fortune today!?
fuck i wrote a whole thing and then clicked nest instead of post i'll try and write it back up now
i impulsively bought the tama pix a while back, i want the uni too but i cant justify that purchase since i didnt take great care of my tama (too demanding, this is why i chose easy mode on this one)
i dont remember how much the gigapet was but i got it on amazon from top secret toys (official gigapet owners now)
my fortune today was "Grim: Gloom is making it home inside you and turning your world to black. Remember that in the darkness you can still see the stars." that's exactly what it says in the booklet! i didnt make those grammar errors i promise!!!!!!!!
yeahh i saw the pix one but i didnt wanna get it because i didnt think the whole picture thing seemed any fun, i mite get uni at some point??? but i rly want a smart tama tbh maybe one day i can afford... or like some middle gens that came out after i stopped playing as a kid

help that fortune started so bleak and depressing and turned out so hopeful in the end
tama smart looks so nice, i would really like the one that can communicate with others! i dont remember what one that is tho
fujiwara
National Star



devilcake wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
ごめん!!!!sorry talking to japanese friend aaaaaaaaaaaathats so cuuuuute 
^w^ ive had purin on my brain lately n started this n was like this is so fujiwaracore hehe
pleaseplaeaeplpslaplslplpllpssss please let me buy u something ポムポムプリン from japan and ship to ur home!!!!!!!!! a plushie or stickers or smthhhh 
concertsrule
National Star



help theres a miku tama nano gotta tell emelie (she prob knows already)
Private
Princess of Pop



fujiwara wrote:
devilcake wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
ごめん!!!!sorry talking to japanese friend aaaaaaaaaaaathats so cuuuuute 
^w^ ive had purin on my brain lately n started this n was like this is so fujiwaracore hehe
pleaseplaeaeplpslaplslplpllpssss please let me buy u something ポムポムプリン from japan and ship to ur home!!!!!!!!! a plushie or stickers or smthhhh 
Damn you visiting Japan soon? Jelly
I'd love to go and see my family, and just visit the place 
Private
Youtube Star



Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
I don't think he was all that bad!
I do agree with him to a certain degree, people like me cannot be helped, unless we come forward and seek that help and actually change which is rare? which I wasn't when I went to him, all I wanted was papers from him for a disability welfare check but the old man really did want to help me while I was just chilling telling him whatever he wanted to get those papers... 
he did help me a lot with proper meds and finding something that works the best for me and he did help me stabilize, otherwise I think I wouldn't start getting motivated to actually become a normal person and function properly, also my husband is "at fault" for that lol (gave me a reason I guess you could say)
hmm im glad he could do some good... i feel like a lot of older psychs are just like a bit too stuck on old ways of thinking when it comes to certain more stigmatized disorders, they could really do with some like brushing up on their knowledge once in a while
I'd be real, at first I hated his guts for not giving me what I needed and when I needed
But that old man was only paid to give me meds, he gave me therapy, he tried to help, and was there for 3 years trying to help me shape my brain

I agree with you, some disorders are truly stigmatized, I had people run off and stop being friends with me over it because the image the world has is aspd is serial killers or other criminals in jail lol (then again because of the statistics that exist, ofc majority of ppl in research about aspd are from jail) 

But I would say that personality disorders are a bit trickier? I have met too many cluster b people that shown me how in a way, some of us cannot be helped without that want from us
That was me as well some years ago, not proud of that but hey, not there anymore 
oh then i shant complain about him, if hes doing more than his job requires thats like a HUGE thing for someone in health care they almost always just do bare minimum

so wild because most people ive met with aspd n personality disorders are genrally chill n fun and stuff  but i mean i guess its all dependant on the person at the end of the day
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
i wanna go out but i dont wanna leave house
ur so real for this
Private
Youtube Star



go sit in the yard
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last