You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
fujiwara
National Star



Abby wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
devilcake wrote:
^w^ ive had purin on my brain lately n started this n was like this is so fujiwaracore hehe
pleaseplaeaeplpslaplslplpllpssss please let me buy u something ポムポムプリン from japan and ship to ur home!!!!!!!!! a plushie or stickers or smthhhh 
Damn you visiting Japan soon? Jelly
I'd love to go and see my family, and just visit the place 
last day of april 
Private
World Famous



my left armpit has a chronic stink to it now
fujiwara
National Star



remains wrote:
my left armpit has a chronic stink to it now
sniff? 
Private
Youtube Star



fujiwara wrote:
devilcake wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
ごめん!!!!sorry talking to japanese friend aaaaaaaaaaaathats so cuuuuute 
^w^ ive had purin on my brain lately n started this n was like this is so fujiwaracore hehe
pleaseplaeaeplpslaplslplpllpssss please let me buy u something ポムポムプリン from japan and ship to ur home!!!!!!!!! a plushie or stickers or smthhhh 
this is so sweet u dont have to at all fujimeowy!!! i am bad at accepting gifts waää.. i rly love cinnamoroll tho if u happen to come across any cute lil stickers or something but u dont have to look for anyfing for me waää
Private
Youtube Star



fujiwara wrote:
Abby wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
pleaseplaeaeplpslaplslplpllpssss please let me buy u something ポムポムプリン from japan and ship to ur home!!!!!!!!! a plushie or stickers or smthhhh 
Damn you visiting Japan soon? Jelly
I'd love to go and see my family, and just visit the place 
last day of april 
WOW SO SOON!?!?!?!?!?!
Private
Youtube Star



PLeaseee share lots of pictures and the things u get and stuff wwwwwaaaawww
5sar
International Star



i uploaded
5sar
International Star



now i design (i lay in bed)
Private
Youtube Star



concertsrule wrote:
devilcake wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
fuck i wrote a whole thing and then clicked nest instead of post i'll try and write it back up now
i impulsively bought the tama pix a while back, i want the uni too but i cant justify that purchase since i didnt take great care of my tama (too demanding, this is why i chose easy mode on this one)
i dont remember how much the gigapet was but i got it on amazon from top secret toys (official gigapet owners now)
my fortune today was "Grim: Gloom is making it home inside you and turning your world to black. Remember that in the darkness you can still see the stars." that's exactly what it says in the booklet! i didnt make those grammar errors i promise!!!!!!!!
yeahh i saw the pix one but i didnt wanna get it because i didnt think the whole picture thing seemed any fun, i mite get uni at some point??? but i rly want a smart tama tbh maybe one day i can afford... or like some middle gens that came out after i stopped playing as a kid

help that fortune started so bleak and depressing and turned out so hopeful in the end
tama smart looks so nice, i would really like the one that can communicate with others! i dont remember what one that is tho
like all of the old tamas communicated with infrared! idk how the new ones are tho i know some used like interet services n apps that have been shut down now sadge
Private
Youtube Star



5star wrote:
i uploaded

i need this design it has so many items from my wl repurposed....
Private
Youtube Star



i guess this means i will be finishing pompompurin set for mcm then (sorry weeders)
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
5star wrote:
i uploaded

i need this design it has so many items from my wl repurposed....
i own like 3 of the original!
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
i guess this means i will be finishing pompompurin set for mcm then (sorry weeders)
WIHT PINK RECOLOUR?
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Abby wrote:
devilcake wrote:
hmm im glad he could do some good... i feel like a lot of older psychs are just like a bit too stuck on old ways of thinking when it comes to certain more stigmatized disorders, they could really do with some like brushing up on their knowledge once in a while
I'd be real, at first I hated his guts for not giving me what I needed and when I needed
But that old man was only paid to give me meds, he gave me therapy, he tried to help, and was there for 3 years trying to help me shape my brain

I agree with you, some disorders are truly stigmatized, I had people run off and stop being friends with me over it because the image the world has is aspd is serial killers or other criminals in jail lol (then again because of the statistics that exist, ofc majority of ppl in research about aspd are from jail) 

But I would say that personality disorders are a bit trickier? I have met too many cluster b people that shown me how in a way, some of us cannot be helped without that want from us
That was me as well some years ago, not proud of that but hey, not there anymore 
oh then i shant complain about him, if hes doing more than his job requires thats like a HUGE thing for someone in health care they almost always just do bare minimum

so wild because most people ive met with aspd n personality disorders are genrally chill n fun and stuff  but i mean i guess its all dependant on the person at the end of the day
Yeah he was good, not always saying the right thing but I guess I should be thankful for his effort right?

Oh we're chill people on the outside and we get more docile with age if we ain't dead lol
Ofc it is depending on the person itself, but at first we aint all fun and games, especially not if you're really close to us
I can tell you that I was a horrible person before, and I believe that I'm inheritly a bad person, but now I chose not to act and react that way because I'm a grown adult that knows better, and cus I know it'll get me shit and I am getting too old for that lmao

Good to hear you met people with aspd that weren't all that bad
5sar
International Star



quick whydie collab with me quick!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last