You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



4 hours and still no petients x-x
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
this is so good !!!!!!!!!!
it rly is T--T i was like... wait...... things dont have to be exhausting and struggling and i dont have to do it alone ????? psych nurse was like yea this social worker is super kind and knows his stuff dealing with kela and all the gov stuff and he actually did im impressed
This rules!!!! Man the relief gotta be so good I hope they are able to help a bunch yahoo
sameeee what a concept
idk feels wild to have professionals who instantly agree that yea you are disabled. throwback to my therapist laughing at my face when i said i was. crazy. here 3 different ppl have asked why im not already on disability
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
it rly is T--T i was like... wait...... things dont have to be exhausting and struggling and i dont have to do it alone ????? psych nurse was like yea this social worker is super kind and knows his stuff dealing with kela and all the gov stuff and he actually did im impressed
This rules!!!! Man the relief gotta be so good I hope they are able to help a bunch yahoo
sameeee what a concept
idk feels wild to have professionals who instantly agree that yea you are disabled. throwback to my therapist laughing at my face when i said i was. crazy. here 3 different ppl have asked why im not already on disability
Man finally getting to talk to competent people is so good, sad it took so long … but at least now it seems they’re smart enough to Makenzie very clear cut dang…. Im v here for boner getting the support he needs era v good
Private
Youtube Star



This day would have been significantly more bearable if the nurse I’m shadowing had said a single word to me since I got here (she still hasn’t) 
Private
Youtube Star



Like idk if she’s just one of those people who hate interns or if she doesn’t know I’m with her today or what… ne she keeps walking off without a word fun times
Private
Youtube Star



Allegedly with her tomorrow too -.-
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
This day would have been significantly more bearable if the nurse I’m shadowing had said a single word to me since I got here (she still hasn’t) 
nooooo awful
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
This day would have been significantly more bearable if the nurse I’m shadowing had said a single word to me since I got here (she still hasn’t) 
nooooo awful
She finally spoke to me asking if I wanted to join once and then not again so she knows she just doesn’t give two fucks ig
Private
Youtube Star



Suffering thru 3 more hours of this:… actual torture
Private
Youtube Star



I miss op
Private
Streetmusician



i almost had my third nap of the day wow i should see my doctor 
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
bones wrote:
devilcake wrote:
This day would have been significantly more bearable if the nurse I’m shadowing had said a single word to me since I got here (she still hasn’t) 
nooooo awful
She finally spoke to me asking if I wanted to join once and then not again so she knows she just doesn’t give two fucks ig

Private
Streetmusician



what do u meeeeaaaaannnnnnn the only train home from uni on friday that leaves at a decent time is over 500kr..........................................................
Private
Streetmusician



the alternative is train that leaves at 12, or train that leaves at 18...................................... school usually finished between 15 and 16
meaning if i leave at 12 ill just be at school for 3 hrs, and i wont get attendance in the latter half.......... or if i stay ill have to potentially just sit n wait for 3 hrs............................................................................


im leaning towards late train 
Private
Living Legend



bones wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
bones wrote:
u know i've been in this unemployed-unemployable-not-really-disabled limbo for so long i forgot there's other options
it's very strange for someone to be straight up like ok let me write you a thing that will let office know what's up, then you send that to government, then ill fast track your support application and let's get you a thorough assessment for your disability stuff and make an actual practical plan for how you could study at your pace without it overwhelming you. after that lets apply for disability aid and rehabilitative aid and psychotherapy and executive therapy. any questions
this is so good !!!!!!!!!!
it rly is T--T i was like... wait...... things dont have to be exhausting and struggling and i dont have to do it alone ????? psych nurse was like yea this social worker is super kind and knows his stuff dealing with kela and all the gov stuff and he actually did im impressed
yay this is awesome!!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last