You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



It was literally a patient that could have been an exam question bc he was so text book and the owner was a sweet little old lady….  N she was telling me how the doggie was a nervous fella n a bit scared now n im there like bro me toooo
Private
Youtube Star



(The cutest lil long haired wiener doggie btw )
Private
Youtube Star



Typed the journal entry then went home…. Piss day worth it for getting to do this in the end teehee
Private
Youtube Star



The urge to pretend to oversleep too long to make it worth coming in to the clinic today was real
Private
Youtube Star



Managed to keep awake my whole ride here until the last 2 minutes before my stop wher I dozed off and missed the stop…. At least it took my to right outside the store so I ran in to buy a redbull (yuck!) and chugged it on the way here…. Was only 10 minutes late! 
Private
Youtube Star



Have not seen rude ass nurse from yesterday I’m supposed to go with yet 😍
Private
Youtube Star



Avarage vet office convo: ”why do so many cats like adhd medicine so much” ”let’s google why cats love meth!”
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Avarage vet office convo: ”why do so many cats like adhd medicine so much” ”let’s google why cats love meth!”
woaw i didnt know they like them. i also googled this now.. they just like me fr
Klavier
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Have not seen rude ass nurse from yesterday I’m supposed to go with yet 😍
Yay!<3
Klavier
Minister of Pop



life is very sad today because apparently we dont hav leftovers from dinner last night (rlly good pasta) so no incredible leftover lunch for me
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Avarage vet office convo: ”why do so many cats like adhd medicine so much” ”let’s google why cats love meth!”
woaw i didnt know they like them. i also googled this now.. they just like me fr
Ur just a lil kitty
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Have not seen rude ass nurse from yesterday I’m supposed to go with yet 😍
Yay!<3
/pos because I don’t have to exist by her /neg because what am I supposed to do…. 
Private
Youtube Star



Klavier wrote:
life is very sad today because apparently we dont hav leftovers from dinner last night (rlly good pasta) so no incredible leftover lunch for me
Noooo this is truly one of the saddest things!!
Private
Youtube Star



Okay turns out nurse just straight up haven’t showed up yet k here I was worried about being 15 minutes late
Private
Minister of Pop



Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last