You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Okay turns out nurse just straight up haven’t showed up yet k here I was worried about being 15 minutes late
Peak
Solar
National Star



does a little dance
finally first time in 5 days where i don't wake up with a migraine!!! finally i can do something today yahoooo
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
does a little dance
finally first time in 5 days where i don't wake up with a migraine!!! finally i can do something today yahoooo
YAYYYYY
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
does a little dance
finally first time in 5 days where i don't wake up with a migraine!!! finally i can do something today yahoooo
YAYYYYY
twirls u around
Solar
National Star



Klavier wrote:
life is very sad today because apparently we dont hav leftovers from dinner last night (rlly good pasta) so no incredible leftover lunch for me
: ( i hate when this happens .... 
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
How can a single town eat this much pizza 
Solar
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
giggles
Private
Youtube Star



Evil nurse seem to have like a personal situation or whatever going on cos she just said like sorry I don’t think I’ll be a good mentor today which I do appreciate cos she left me with someone who was more suited tho tbh I still get the vibe that she’s just not the kinda person who wants to mentor someone so I kinda wish she had like said that to my supervisor but w/e
Private
Youtube Star



Nurs win with instead is super sweet n nice n cool and good at nursing but I worry for her because she’s clearly taking on way to much work and responsibilities 😭😭😭
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Evil nurse seem to have like a personal situation or whatever going on cos she just said like sorry I don’t think I’ll be a good mentor today which I do appreciate cos she left me with someone who was more suited tho tbh I still get the vibe that she’s just not the kinda person who wants to mentor someone so I kinda wish she had like said that to my supervisor but w/e
: / at least u get a better mentor today!
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Evil nurse seem to have like a personal situation or whatever going on cos she just said like sorry I don’t think I’ll be a good mentor today which I do appreciate cos she left me with someone who was more suited tho tbh I still get the vibe that she’s just not the kinda person who wants to mentor someone so I kinda wish she had like said that to my supervisor but w/e
: / at least u get a better mentor today!
Yeah im SUPER excited i got to go with her instead tbhhhh but i can also like tell she’s #stressed which is probably why she isn’t a lot on my mentor list,,, so i feel a bit bad but alas
Private
World Famous



Klavier wrote:
life is very sad today because apparently we dont hav leftovers from dinner last night (rlly good pasta) so no incredible leftover lunch for me
nooooooooooo
come here u can have yummy tomato lentil soup n garlic bread wit me
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Here comes the choo choo traaain (40 pizzas out my oven sigh)
How can a single town eat this much pizza 
It is very weird
We got new sales record during campaign week we sold right over 400 pizzas one day
That is a lot of pizza no other pizzabaker cud beat us that day
We r not that many ppl WHO R EATING ALL THESE PIZZAS

And cosidering I spent 45minutes sending 40pizza thru 2 nd a half oven this morning... 400 pizzas... shivering in me timbers.. 
Private
Minister of Pop



At least I dont work at the biltema cafe I find it so funny y is biltema cafe so busy
Private
Youtube Star



bones wrote:
Klavier wrote:
life is very sad today because apparently we dont hav leftovers from dinner last night (rlly good pasta) so no incredible leftover lunch for me
nooooooooooo
come here u can have yummy tomato lentil soup n garlic bread wit me
I want this toooo
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last