You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
good morning
starting new adhd meds today hopefully these dont make me want to kword myself 
Good luck I hope they work keep them outbid reach for the kitties apparently they like meth
LMAO i heard something like that yesterday yes..... very strange i will Keep them Away
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
”I only vote center because it’s (immigration) personal to me otherwise i would be voting right wing…. Do you not c the problemin ur politics….
ew what??
Right…. Like so ur not only selfish but ur so selfish that you contradict urself into becoming less selfish?????? Huh
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
good morning
starting new adhd meds today hopefully these dont make me want to kword myself 
Good luck I hope they work keep them outbid reach for the kitties apparently they like meth
LMAO i heard something like that yesterday yes..... very strange i will Keep them Away
Was it not here cos I think I talked abt it yesterday or the day before or are people just chatting about cat meth lately
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
”I only vote center because it’s (immigration) personal to me otherwise i would be voting right wing…. Do you not c the problemin ur politics….
ew what??
Right…. Like so ur not only selfish but ur so selfish that you contradict urself into becoming less selfish?????? Huh

 at least they're not voting right ig..... 
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Good luck I hope they work keep them outbid reach for the kitties apparently they like meth
LMAO i heard something like that yesterday yes..... very strange i will Keep them Away
Was it not here cos I think I talked abt it yesterday or the day before or are people just chatting about cat meth lately
yes hihi it was here i spied on hi thread and saw u mention it but i dont think i replied
imagine i heard it somewhere else yesterday that wouldve been crazy im not even in the vet world ur my only in 
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
ew what??
Right…. Like so ur not only selfish but ur so selfish that you contradict urself into becoming less selfish?????? Huh

 at least they're not voting right ig..... 
yeah like…. Slay but also crazy to know if you were white I’d be a horrific person in every way probably
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
LMAO i heard something like that yesterday yes..... very strange i will Keep them Away
Was it not here cos I think I talked abt it yesterday or the day before or are people just chatting about cat meth lately
yes hihi it was here i spied on hi thread and saw u mention it but i dont think i replied
imagine i heard it somewhere else yesterday that wouldve been crazy im not even in the vet world ur my only in 
I would assume you were here irl then
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Was it not here cos I think I talked abt it yesterday or the day before or are people just chatting about cat meth lately
yes hihi it was here i spied on hi thread and saw u mention it but i dont think i replied
imagine i heard it somewhere else yesterday that wouldve been crazy im not even in the vet world ur my only in 
I would assume you were here irl then
the dream ....
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Right…. Like so ur not only selfish but ur so selfish that you contradict urself into becoming less selfish?????? Huh

 at least they're not voting right ig..... 
yeah like…. Slay but also crazy to know if you were white I’d be a horrific person in every way probably
ugh yea boooo
Private
Youtube Star



Solar wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Solar wrote:
yes hihi it was here i spied on hi thread and saw u mention it but i dont think i replied
imagine i heard it somewhere else yesterday that wouldve been crazy im not even in the vet world ur my only in 
I would assume you were here irl then
the dream ....
Come here pspspsps 
Private
Youtube Star



First hour I was here was kinda crazey but I couldn’t participate much because they were emergency kind of crazy, but since then nothing …. I’m so bored I’m dead I wishbinhad tasks
Private
Youtube Star



Googled nurse who said me too when I said I was 28 yesterday n he’s 39 so either he was joking or he heard me wrong the world will never know
Private
Youtube Star



Now they’re talking about their Botox n filler 😭
Private
Youtube Star



With peace and love some of them were like omg you can tell you’ve had fillers to one of the others bestie I can tell 😭😭😭 which there’s nothing wrong with but peoples scewed perspective are scary
Private
Popstar



Ok im going to chinese restaurant today, I think im only gonna have fried rice tho im not feeling anything else me thinks. Except mby chicken with orange sauce but its fried so mby not 😭

Then tomorrow I have to wake up earlier cus I have to take bus to work ughhh, n then afterwards theres dinner at my grandparents house, then after that im going to cabin with dad etc ohh

Busy
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last