You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Popstar



I should read dracula since I feel I have to n also I can read it for goodreads fall challenge now, but im also feeling no....
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
I should read dracula since I feel I have to n also I can read it for goodreads fall challenge now, but im also feeling no....
Omg theres so much stephen king on the list too not good
Private
Youtube Star



Nurse I’m going with on Monday is sverigedemokrat I want to leave this place fr
Private
Youtube Star



Discovered my ereader fits perfectly in my scrub pocket >:3
Private
Youtube Star



Er so funny…. Someone comes in with run over dog much drama, me checking schedule what is next since I’ve been banished to the sidelines and it’s a dog whose penis is ”stuck” 😭
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
Er so funny…. Someone comes in with run over dog much drama, me checking schedule what is next since I’ve been banished to the sidelines and it’s a dog whose penis is ”stuck” 😭

Private
Living Legend



happy 1st october
Private
Living Legend



maybe i redo my steam profile today hmmm back to ada profile perhaps
Solar
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Er so funny…. Someone comes in with run over dog much drama, me checking schedule what is next since I’ve been banished to the sidelines and it’s a dog whose penis is ”stuck” 😭

Private
Popstar



Ugh I have to take bus tomorrow I think, or mby I will walk but I don't want to arrive at job with hella red n sweaty face 
Private
Youtube Star



lain wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Er so funny…. Someone comes in with run over dog much drama, me checking schedule what is next since I’ve been banished to the sidelines and it’s a dog whose penis is ”stuck” 😭

It was VERY stuck
Private
Youtube Star



lain wrote:
happy 1st october
Happy october
Private
Youtube Star



Will have to make an October fit on the way home n become Kit again onsunday I think I yearn for october
Private
Youtube Star



Weirdass day today
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
lain wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Er so funny…. Someone comes in with run over dog much drama, me checking schedule what is next since I’ve been banished to the sidelines and it’s a dog whose penis is ”stuck” 😭

It was VERY stuck
oh no......... did it uh get unstuck 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last