You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Just did one of the new girls (aka started in august not was here last year) makeup for the first time :3 she asked me if id like to! And mio eho started like idk 3 weeks ago and was already ronja’s friends asked me to do his sometime too
Very slay what Lindbom lewks are they getting
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Just did one of the new girls (aka started in august not was here last year) makeup for the first time :3 she asked me if id like to! And mio eho started like idk 3 weeks ago and was already ronja’s friends asked me to do his sometime too
Very slay what Lindbom lewks are they getting
Lindbom..
i just did uh purple with light green shimmer :3
Private
Youtube Star



octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
What er did you go to I’m looking for employment 
Strömsholm pls move here so u can consult on my children
If it wasn’t on the wrong side of Västerås I could fr just commuteplssss I wanna vaccinate ur dawg 😔
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Just did one of the new girls (aka started in august not was here last year) makeup for the first time :3 she asked me if id like to! And mio eho started like idk 3 weeks ago and was already ronja’s friends asked me to do his sometime too
Very slay what Lindbom lewks are they getting
Lindbom..
i just did uh purple with light green shimmer :3
…. It was supposed to be kind of…..

excellent…. The most perfect type of leek (purple green)
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Very slay what Lindbom lewks are they getting
Lindbom..
i just did uh purple with light green shimmer :3
…. It was supposed to be kind of…..

excellent…. The most perfect type of leek (purple green)
Giggle

also giggling at leek.. but yes she gave me free reign :3 idk what mio wants whenever i do his tho!
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Letting my mom add me to the relatives group chat on messenger was the worst decision ever I think
sounds like your whole family tree is in that group
😭 it’s like my cousins and second cousins + families … like family not not like small family
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
why are u all so inactive? i feel like the world has died.. it's scary
ususally when i pop in here, i got like 25++ new posts whilst i'm gone
are u all alright? should i call the cops? an ambulance? what are u all doing today?
I’m at my internship and then I have a 2-3 hour commute before and after so I’m literally just like going to work, going home, eat, sleep rn 😭
omg.. and if that becomes permanent.. will u move closers?
how can u travel for that amount of time and still function??
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Lindbom..
i just did uh purple with light green shimmer :3
…. It was supposed to be kind of…..

excellent…. The most perfect type of leek (purple green)
Giggle

also giggling at leek.. but yes she gave me free reign :3 idk what mio wants whenever i do his tho!
Not leek….
im sure you’ll slay it no matter what he wants yas
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
sounds like your whole family tree is in that group
😭 it’s like my cousins and second cousins + families … like family not not like small family
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
Urm well


and then other times my moms aunt will detail her gynecologist appointments with bad grammar and . Instead of spaces 🤩
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
😭 it’s like my cousins and second cousins + families … like family not not like small family
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
Urm well
x

and then other times my moms aunt will detail her gynecologist appointments with bad grammar and . Instead of spaces 🤩
fsfdgGGHHG my condolences..... 
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
why are u all so inactive? i feel like the world has died.. it's scary
ususally when i pop in here, i got like 25++ new posts whilst i'm gone
are u all alright? should i call the cops? an ambulance? what are u all doing today?
I’m at my internship and then I have a 2-3 hour commute before and after so I’m literally just like going to work, going home, eat, sleep rn 😭
omg.. and if that becomes permanent.. will u move closers?
how can u travel for that amount of time and still function??
Hshshs that will not happen I’m not moving to malmö x-X I might end up with similar commute if I get work in like Sthlm or something but I’d only do that temporarily…. I will only ever move from Uppsala if I leave the country I think

im barely keeping it together I would never do this for longer than the internship when also ”working” full time 
Private
Youtube Star



lain wrote:
devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
Urm well
x

and then other times my moms aunt will detail her gynecologist appointments with bad grammar and . Instead of spaces 🤩
fsfdgGGHHG my condolences..... 
hshsh I’ve never met this man he was my moms cousins dad aka 0 relation to me, n my moms aunt and he were divorced since before i was born😭
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
😭 it’s like my cousins and second cousins + families … like family not not like small family
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
Urm well


and then other times my moms aunt will detail her gynecologist appointments with bad grammar and . Instead of spaces 🤩

omg. so sad
i mean once ppl get sick or old enough or a combo.. they do stop drinking and eating
it's not a matter of will to live... just a matter of the body having it's going away :c

lmao i'd love to hear about other ppls gyn appointments tho?? 
we are all people. and i'd feel less lonely
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m at my internship and then I have a 2-3 hour commute before and after so I’m literally just like going to work, going home, eat, sleep rn 😭
omg.. and if that becomes permanent.. will u move closers?
how can u travel for that amount of time and still function??
Hshshs that will not happen I’m not moving to malmö x-X I might end up with similar commute if I get work in like Sthlm or something but I’d only do that temporarily…. I will only ever move from Uppsala if I leave the country I think

im barely keeping it together I would never do this for longer than the internship when also ”working” full time 
why not? what's so bad about moving to malmö? or any other city in sweden? 
i mean i sorta get.. i live in our other part of the country. and i am comfy here. i don't like new. and i know my family is sorta close. but i don't meet them often. so i could move a couple hours away.. if my bf wanted to. but me, i like it here

Private
Popstar



My back has started mysteriously hurting like in the kidney space or smth, hope it goes away soon ahhh

But now I will eat fried rice leftovers
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last