You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
do u feel cool on vp
Private
World Famous



lmao no 
nobody knows me because i comment on the forums maybe once a week 
Aeipathy
Popstar



no
Account deleted




No to both. Im a loner
Holy
World Famous



nooooo if this was 2016 i mightve said yes but now i dont care enough to put in the effort anymore
Reaper
Popstar



i wish
Reaper
Popstar



Vodyanoy wrote:
lmao no 
nobody knows me because i comment on the forums maybe once a week 
you are cool in my book
Private
World Famous



Vissy wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
lmao no 
nobody knows me because i comment on the forums maybe once a week 
you are cool in my book
thanks mom
Private
International Star



no i’m super lame
i just talk about myself in forums lmao
Private
National Star



i feel cool everywhere 
Account deleted




I do.
Private
Living Legend



Not really, I'm one of those that's mostly too shy to post something in the forums, so I'm just lurking around.
Private
International Star



I don’t care
but I do love my current look
Iriss
Popstar



no
Witheren
World Famous



noopee

for some reason I feel I'm more childish, but I think that's mostly when I wear fantasy outfits 
Private
Prince of Pop



Yes im super cool obviously
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last