Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Im so bored of life
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
X
Thanks for da owl
Why his legs so tinyy what why he walk like that
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
hhahhahah ur so funny
Yes im a comedian as a profession
hot
Thanks u too
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes im a comedian as a profession
hot
Thanks u too
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
What a lovely ending now I must arise out of bed n eat breakfast
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
What a lovely ending now I must arise out of bed n eat breakfast
Private
National Star
GvcciGoddess wrote:
i hate how much i can relate to this omg
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
GvcciGoddess wrote:
i hate how much i can relate to this omg
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
What a lovely ending now I must arise out of bed n eat breakfast
X
👁️😊
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
What a lovely ending now I must arise out of bed n eat breakfast
X
👁️😊
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
X
👁️😊
X
A wish he was real
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
i'm bored of life but i just want it to stop
i don't wanna do anything
just decompose
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
i'm bored of life but i just want it to stop
i don't wanna do anything
just decompose
Same but I wanna scream while its happening stabbed preferably
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
i'm bored of life but i just want it to stop
i don't wanna do anything
just decompose
Same but I wanna scream while its happening stabbed preferably
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
i'm bored of life but i just want it to stop
i don't wanna do anything
just decompose
Same but I wanna scream while its happening stabbed preferably
X
Yes thats life
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
i'm bored of life but i just want it to stop
i don't wanna do anything
just decompose
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last