Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Second of all, you don't need to shred any weight to be or feel beautiful, not even 1g! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Third of all: LOVE YOURSELF, cuz if you can't we have a problem you and I. I'm going to fight you until you realize and start loving urself!
Hehe yeah, I want to think like that and I do sometimes but when it comes to relationships it just turns ugly in my head
Saekki wrote:
I think a major part of why I don't want to confess to him is that I don't like the way I look, I don't like my body and I feel like no one will find my body attractive unless I lose some weight
Okay, girl. First of all you should stop thinking that way about yourself, cuz I'm pretty damn sure that you are gorgeous and beautiful. I think a major part of why I don't want to confess to him is that I don't like the way I look, I don't like my body and I feel like no one will find my body attractive unless I lose some weight
Second of all, you don't need to shred any weight to be or feel beautiful, not even 1g! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Third of all: LOVE YOURSELF, cuz if you can't we have a problem you and I. I'm going to fight you until you realize and start loving urself!


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


19


