You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
minecraft server
Private
World Famous



Irodohieru wrote:
This is the thing i dislike with aternos servers.....
looking forward to see ur island
Arsinoe
Popstar



sooo can anyone build me a roof if i gather supplies? I have a small cottage like house.. (it's a square, help)
Arsinoe
Popstar



Irodohieru wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
sooo can anyone build me a roof if i gather supplies? I have a small cottage like house.. (it's a square, help)
your house isnt THAT small tho xD 
IT IS COMPARED TO THE MANSION IN FRONT OF ME
Private
World Famous



Arsinoe wrote:
sooo can anyone build me a roof if i gather supplies? I have a small cottage like house.. (it's a square, help)
why don't u google a roof
Arsinoe
Popstar



Brutus wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
sooo can anyone build me a roof if i gather supplies? I have a small cottage like house.. (it's a square, help)
why don't u google a roof
I have tried doing it before, but i'll just hand it over to my bf so he can build one, cause i always fail
Private
World Famous



Arsinoe wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
sooo can anyone build me a roof if i gather supplies? I have a small cottage like house.. (it's a square, help)
why don't u google a roof
I have tried doing it before, but i'll just hand it over to my bf so he can build one, cause i always fail
i would try but it'd probably look like shite
Arsinoe
Popstar



Brutus wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Brutus wrote:
why don't u google a roof
I have tried doing it before, but i'll just hand it over to my bf so he can build one, cause i always fail
i would try but it'd probably look like shite
can't look any worse than mine lol
Private
World Famous



Arsinoe wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
I have tried doing it before, but i'll just hand it over to my bf so he can build one, cause i always fail
i would try but it'd probably look like shite
can't look any worse than mine lol
mayb i'll see
Arsinoe
Popstar



somebody tell callum to wake up
Arsinoe
Popstar



oooh wait it's tuesday... not the weekend
Arsinoe
Popstar



Irodohieru wrote:
Irodohieru wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
oooh wait it's tuesday... not the weekend
lmao xD 
I love your banner btw 
Thanks! Chlorine made it for me!
Private
World Famous



imma do some crosswords while waitin
Arsinoe
Popstar



Brutus wrote:
imma do some crosswords while waitin
me
Private
World Famous



Arsinoe wrote:
Brutus wrote:
imma do some crosswords while waitin
me
old but gold
Private
World Famous



Irodohieru wrote:
It is tempting to copy the world we have and post it in a minehut server so we can all continue + whenever we want to play, everyone can start up the server if it is offline 
very tempting
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last