Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
Post and something will happen
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Iriss wrote:
uhh
is he ok
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Omg I love it
its literally me with less legs
More legs are better
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Iriss wrote:
uhh
is he ok
who?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Omg I love it
its literally me with less legs
More legs are better
Yes, you can do so much things
GENOS
Youtube Star
GENOS wrote:
beep
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
its literally me with less legs
X
More legs are better
Yes, you can do so much things
Like what
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
GENOS wrote:
beep
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
More legs are better
Yes, you can do so much things
Like what
like so much
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Yes, you can do so much things
Like what
like so much
Oh my he got a big mouth
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Like what
like so much
Oh my he got a big mouth
but I see you are a long daddy leg now too
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
like so much
Oh my he got a big mouth
but I see you are a long daddy leg now too
Yes I got 10 arms and legs (I don't know how many daddy long legs have but I think its enough)
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Oh my he got a big mouth
but I see you are a long daddy leg now too
Yes I got 10 arms and legs (I don't know how many daddy long legs have but I think its enough)
you can do so much things now, you will see
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
but I see you are a long daddy leg now too
Yes I got 10 arms and legs (I don't know how many daddy long legs have but I think its enough)
you can do so much things now, you will see
Yes thats strangely motivating tbh
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
0 out of 0
banned
me no likey
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last