You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Tell Me About Your Crush
Private
National Star



Greed wrote:
They're a wonderful person who I enjoy spending my time with.
We're both very similar in our sense of humor and general attitudes.

We've had a rough patch but the wounds from it have completely healed for both of us.
I have a lot of problems with my depression and they are VERY patient and reassuring for me.

I honestly don't know where I would be without them right now.
Same. He's still cautious since he doesn't want to be hurt again, but whenever I'm sad, he says " whatever you want if that makes you happy" 
Private
National Star



Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:

no

one of them have fb
Then text that one? 

it was about 3 years ago that "one" has finished school
Are you in love with him because it's quite of a time 
Private
Queen of Pop



Heaqein wrote:
Arachne wrote:
I think he is more than just a "crush" by now, but anyway.

He is the sweetest and most wonderful guy I've ever met in my life, for real. We haven't known each other for long, only a few months but what we have, feels so real. I've had doubts, trust issues and all. After some previously bad relationships, I had given up on finding someone that would treat me like a person. That would respect me and listen to me. 


To be honest, sometimes I'm afraid that he will turn around and show his real self like my previous ex. But for now, he makes me so happy. I wake up in the morning and I feel happy, I love seeing his cute texts during the day and I love talking to him. I love that he doesn't judge me, he cares about me and my feelings, what I want and makes sure I'm never uncomfortable. No one has ever treated me that way.
OH GIRL EXACTLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT MY CRUSH. I HOPE BOTH OF US AND OUR CRUSHES END UP BEING TOGETHER OH, FOREVER 
Bless you! I hope that as well, for both of us!
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Then text that one? 

it was about 3 years ago that "one" has finished school
Are you in love with him because it's quite of a time 
hmm, i fall in love with them,..........I dont usually like someone else but ...........
ehh I'm just crazy ;__; feels baaaad
Private
National Star



Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:

it was about 3 years ago that "one" has finished school
Are you in love with him because it's quite of a time 
hmm, i fall in love with them,..........I dont usually like someone else but ...........
ehh I'm just crazy ;__; feels baaaad
I think it's normal. I used to like several people at once too. 
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Are you in love with him because it's quite of a time 
hmm, i fall in love with them,..........I dont usually like someone else but ...........
ehh I'm just crazy ;__; feels baaaad
I think it's normal. I used to like several people at once too. 
;___;
i gonna have a pet
Account deleted




Heaqein wrote:
Quinzelle wrote:
non-existent. 
I have none irl and the ones I do have are fictional xD

my last few crushes have all turned out to be dickheads and I haven't really met anyone new at all since leaving college soooooo.... 
there is no hope for me x3
Don't say thatt. I've met him in a very hard period of my life. But he had always been nice and understanding to me. I'm sure you'll find someone best for you, too <3
Aaa It's just easier to think that way x3. I've never had a boyfriend/been kissed so it's like - idk. Weird x3. 
It's hard to think there's someone who would put up with all my crap and want to be around me haha
but thank you <3 I'm really glad you do have that person in your life :3 
I'd probably have to leave the house a little more for that to happen but maybe - one day :3

Until then, I have my family :3
extraterrestrial
National Star



I used to reaaaally like a girl in my class last year but this year it's pretty much just lust lol
I used to love her personality and I tried making her laugh all the time and got really jealous when she talked about guys, but I don't really anymore, I mostly just think she's hot hahahahaha (I feel like a f*ckboy (f*ckgirl???))
I mean I used to have feelings for her so even now that I'm talking about her I get all riled up and stuff, but now I can easily talk with her about guys and stuff without feeling jealous
anyway, bc you said you wanna hear the sappy stuff, here it is
she's not like objectively pretty, she's got like an "etruscan" nose (we're italian), I have it too and I don't particularly like it on me but I guess it looks nice on her. she's got a pretty different face, nothing like the default "pretty" girl or whatever, hazel eyes (mmmmmmm) and all
like if I try to explain why I think she's pretty I don't really know how because usually "etruscan nose" and all that are insults, but in this case she just looks good
the best thing is she has this amazing, wavy, long, almost black hair, and she looks amazing with it, and when she ties it I get mad at her lmao
yesterday I think she caught me sorta staring at her and I saw her staring at me today? it's not really a big deal anymore, it would have been last year though hahaha
extraterrestrial
National Star



extraterrestrial wrote:
I used to reaaaally like a girl in my class last year but this year it's pretty much just lust lol
I used to love her personality and I tried making her laugh all the time and got really jealous when she talked about guys, but I don't really anymore, I mostly just think she's hot hahahahaha (I feel like a f*ckboy (f*ckgirl???))
I mean I used to have feelings for her so even now that I'm talking about her I get all riled up and stuff, but now I can easily talk with her about guys and stuff without feeling jealous
anyway, bc you said you wanna hear the sappy stuff, here it is
she's not like objectively pretty, she's got like an "etruscan" nose (we're italian), I have it too and I don't particularly like it on me but I guess it looks nice on her. she's got a pretty different face, nothing like the default "pretty" girl or whatever, hazel eyes (mmmmmmm) and all
like if I try to explain why I think she's pretty I don't really know how because usually "etruscan nose" and all that are insults, but in this case she just looks good
the best thing is she has this amazing, wavy, long, almost black hair, and she looks amazing with it, and when she ties it I get mad at her lmao
yesterday I think she caught me sorta staring at her and I saw her staring at me today? it's not really a big deal anymore, it would have been last year though hahaha
oh and the etruscan nose thing just means normal nose but with a bit of a bump lol
Private
National Star



idk if it's a crush but there's this girl at my school and she's so like beautiful in every way and i have to stop myself from staring at her because it's creepy and i can't even explain it it's like ??

also she doesn't know i exist, not that i could talk to her anyway hm, so i crush on her from afar i guess
Wisteria
International Star



im my own crush n im more fantastic than everyone else . 2 bad 4 my future crushes...... god im good 
Inky
International Star



ah i miss having a crush... i've only ever had one, really, on a guy that went to my school last year. he was pretty tall and had long brown hair that he would usually tie up in a bun, and he wore really ugly knitted sweaters and had a super cute laugh and one time he was playing chess by himself in the library.

he seemed very nice and outgoing and was pretty popular, so all of my friends told me i should just forget about him since there was no way i would be up to his standard anyway. 

buuut i messaged him like three or four times, which was a huge personal achievement for me since i have pretty severe social anxiety. he was super nice and complimented me for my writing and told me to relax when i started to freak out and i told him about my cat and he told me he had to birds that were really scared of him. it's kind of pathetic but the first time he said hello to me in school was one of the happiest moments of my life.

...but then i got cold feet and school took over my life and sort of pushed the whole thing to the side.

he's graduated now and i haven't seen him since, i really miss him even though we didn't even know each other hahah. 
extraterrestrial
National Star



Inky wrote:
ah i miss having a crush... i've only ever had one, really, on a guy that went to my school last year. he was pretty tall and had long brown hair that he would usually tie up in a bun, and he wore really ugly knitted sweaters and had a super cute laugh and one time he was playing chess by himself in the library.

he seemed very nice and outgoing and was pretty popular, so all of my friends told me i should just forget about him since there was no way i would be up to his standard anyway. 

buuut i messaged him like three or four times, which was a huge personal achievement for me since i have pretty severe social anxiety. he was super nice and complimented me for my writing and told me to relax when i started to freak out and i told him about my cat and he told me he had to birds that were really scared of him. it's kind of pathetic but the first time he said hello to me in school was one of the happiest moments of my life.

...but then i got cold feet and school took over my life and sort of pushed the whole thing to the side.

he's graduated now and i haven't seen him since, i really miss him even though we didn't even know each other hahah. 
do you still have his number? I feel like I've just read a book! dude, go after him! please, for the sake of your readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert another million exclamation points)
Inky
International Star



extraterrestrial wrote:
Inky wrote:
ah i miss having a crush... i've only ever had one, really, on a guy that went to my school last year. he was pretty tall and had long brown hair that he would usually tie up in a bun, and he wore really ugly knitted sweaters and had a super cute laugh and one time he was playing chess by himself in the library.

he seemed very nice and outgoing and was pretty popular, so all of my friends told me i should just forget about him since there was no way i would be up to his standard anyway. 

buuut i messaged him like three or four times, which was a huge personal achievement for me since i have pretty severe social anxiety. he was super nice and complimented me for my writing and told me to relax when i started to freak out and i told him about my cat and he told me he had to birds that were really scared of him. it's kind of pathetic but the first time he said hello to me in school was one of the happiest moments of my life.

...but then i got cold feet and school took over my life and sort of pushed the whole thing to the side.

he's graduated now and i haven't seen him since, i really miss him even though we didn't even know each other hahah. 
do you still have his number? I feel like I've just read a book! dude, go after him! please, for the sake of your readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert another million exclamation points)

i do actually! i've thought about it before, but i always change my mind and back out of it. perhaps i should give it another shot...

also i don't know why but you saying it sounded like a book made me really happy for some reason so thanks for that hahahah
extraterrestrial
National Star



Inky wrote:
extraterrestrial wrote:
Inky wrote:
ah i miss having a crush... i've only ever had one, really, on a guy that went to my school last year. he was pretty tall and had long brown hair that he would usually tie up in a bun, and he wore really ugly knitted sweaters and had a super cute laugh and one time he was playing chess by himself in the library.

he seemed very nice and outgoing and was pretty popular, so all of my friends told me i should just forget about him since there was no way i would be up to his standard anyway. 

buuut i messaged him like three or four times, which was a huge personal achievement for me since i have pretty severe social anxiety. he was super nice and complimented me for my writing and told me to relax when i started to freak out and i told him about my cat and he told me he had to birds that were really scared of him. it's kind of pathetic but the first time he said hello to me in school was one of the happiest moments of my life.

...but then i got cold feet and school took over my life and sort of pushed the whole thing to the side.

he's graduated now and i haven't seen him since, i really miss him even though we didn't even know each other hahah. 
do you still have his number? I feel like I've just read a book! dude, go after him! please, for the sake of your readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert another million exclamation points)

i do actually! i've thought about it before, but i always change my mind and back out of it. perhaps i should give it another shot...

also i don't know why but you saying it sounded like a book made me really happy for some reason so thanks for that hahahah
hahaha I'm glad!! if you're not sure I don't wanna push you, trust me, I know what it's like when people are forcing you to do really scary things like that
but you should probably keep thinking about it, maybe one day you'll feel very confident and might just feel like texting him!
also if you don't know what to say, reference a conversation you had previously, for example... if you talked about those birds of his and your cat, maybe if you got a new pet you could just be like: "hey! I just got a turtle, and it's really scared of me, so it just reminded me of your birds" or something of the sort. obviously i'm not suggesting getting a new pet just to message him hahahah. just wanted to try helping ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last