kruspersille wrote: six feet under so weird but im also weirdly obsessed ive put my other show on hold bc i want to watch this instead im almost doen w season 2
kruspersille wrote: six feet under so weird but im also weirdly obsessed ive put my other show on hold bc i want to watch this instead im almost doen w season 2
devilcake wrote: six feet under was like,,, this show is weird and miserable are the characvters are annoying, but somehow its also sort of good and i need to finish it
Sylvan wrote: I bought a new notebook that was wrapped in plastic and when I opened it after removing the plastic there was dried blood on the first page
Sylvan wrote: I bought a new notebook that was wrapped in plastic and when I opened it after removing the plastic there was dried blood on the first page