You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
oh right i forgot about that i should get hot water bottle
i could use hug yes....
then i give you big huggy!
thank you for huggy
you’re welcome cakesy i love giving you huggy 😭❤️
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
i brish teeth now then bedsie i think
very good! I should do this too..
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
then i give you big huggy!
thank you for huggy
you’re welcome cakesy i love giving you huggy 😭❤️
Very good because you give the best Huggies….
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i brish teeth now then bedsie i think
very good! I should do this too..
Yes it is quite late so I support this
Private
World Famous



i go zz now goodnight gays
Private
Youtube Star



I have now accomplished getting into bed
so I think me sleep
good nighty popstars
Account deleted




Hi
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
thank you for huggy
you’re welcome cakesy i love giving you huggy 😭❤️
Very good because you give the best Huggies….
thank you.. as do you..
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
I have now accomplished getting into bed
so I think me sleep
good nighty popstars
good nighty cakesy! Sweet dreamies!
Private
Popstar



Nesta wrote:
Hi
hi Nesta!
Private
Streetmusician



gsm down?
Account deleted




kruspersille wrote:
gsm down?
Yeah is to me 
Account deleted




Was gonna send this to troy boltonlol
www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1IGk4pVVR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Private
Streetmusician



Nesta wrote:
Was gonna send this to troy boltonlol
www.instagram.com/reel/Cs1IGk4pVVR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
lmaoo
Private
Youtube Star



Percy screaming like I’m torturing him for not letting him out
bruh it’s 8 and you will run away 😡
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last