You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fujiwara
National Star



what is dpi and is there any specific number i should use to start my design 
fujiwara
National Star



url wrote:
hii i’m new 😭😭
hi url 
url
Streetmusician



i’m from everskies LOL this is like a copy n paste 
Private
Youtube Star



url wrote:
hii i’m new 😭😭
Hello new I’m devilcake
url
Streetmusician



fujiwara wrote:
url wrote:
hii i’m new 😭😭
hi url 
hello 
Private
Youtube Star



url wrote:
i’m from everskies LOL this is like a copy n paste 
Everskies was made by vp users
url
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
hii i’m new 😭😭
Hello new I’m devilcake
hello devilcake i am url 
url
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
i’m from everskies LOL this is like a copy n paste 
Everskies was made by vp users
ohh
Private
Youtube Star



fujiwara wrote:
what is dpi and is there any specific number i should use to start my design 
It only matters for printing
Private
Youtube Star



url wrote:
devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
hii i’m new 😭😭
Hello new I’m devilcake
hello devilcake i am url 
Hello url I’m devilcake

how are you
Private
Youtube Star



Oh right meds
Private
Youtube Star



I need to be at autisms place so they can fix me and make sure I take meds and clean after myself
Private
Youtube Star



I think I have figured out the age of the child next doors, I thought she was like 11 but I think she’s 14 or smth
url
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Hello new I’m devilcake
hello devilcake i am url 
Hello url I’m devilcake

how are you
i’m doing okay could be better, 
wbu
Aphrodite
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
will someone battle me in rl and let me win to boost my ego 
I thot u said irl i was ready to come there
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last