You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
url
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
devilcake wrote:
good not child
24
are you american, are you a supermodel?
i don’t know if devilcakes is joking or not 
i am /srs /gen
no i am not a supermodel, fortunately, am i meant to be
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
I need to be at autisms place so they can fix me and make sure I take meds and clean after myself
Correct. I also need you at my place to fix me and make me food so i eat
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
what did they do
My narcissistic grandma decided to give a speech without telling us on how great she is and she also made us sing a stupid song and my other grandma told me off on how horrible i am for not inviting my dad or dad’s side of family to the party and she cried while doing that and then my grandmas got into a fight together on my parent’s divorce and all my friends were there and i just felt so embarrassed
oh but they were embarassing themselves, you should not feel embarassed about that!
I know but i cant help it aaaaah it was just an utter disaster
Private
Youtube Star



url wrote:
devilcake wrote:
url wrote:
i don’t know if devilcakes is joking or not 
i am /srs /gen
no i am not a supermodel, fortunately, am i meant to be
good
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
living the good life sitting at the kitchen table scrolling through new items on the ikea website 
any good finds?
no just lots of patio/garden/balcony furniture of which i have neither 
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I need to be at autisms place so they can fix me and make sure I take meds and clean after myself
Correct. I also need you at my place to fix me and make me food so i eat
correct, you need food.....
Private
Streetmusician



or well thats a lie, we have shared garden (AND theres a trampoline!) (but neighbor was rude one time we used it so i dar not use it again)
Private
Popstar



My summer homework is to learn facial experessions
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
living the good life sitting at the kitchen table scrolling through new items on the ikea website 
any good finds?
no just lots of patio/garden/balcony furniture of which i have neither 
oooo i do have that heh
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I need to be at autisms place so they can fix me and make sure I take meds and clean after myself
Correct. I also need you at my place to fix me and make me food so i eat
correct, you need food.....
Yes. I am hungry.
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
My summer homework is to learn facial experessions
which ones
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Correct. I also need you at my place to fix me and make me food so i eat
correct, you need food.....
Yes. I am hungry.
can u make food... cheese... and cheese or have you eaten all the cheese
Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
My summer homework is to learn facial experessions
im SUPER expressive in my face i remember vividly one friend pointing it out a summer day 2 years ago and i will never forget im embarrassed by it
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
My summer homework is to learn facial experessions
im SUPER expressive in my face i remember vividly one friend pointing it out a summer day 2 years ago and i will never forget im embarrassed by it
this makes u sound extra fun and cute!
Private
Popstar



Also my nurse has decided that she will treat me until she retires i have been assigned depressed for the next 20+ years by nurse she is silly 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last