You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake why are you jumping 
Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
devilcake why are you jumping 
i had to go see w my own eyes,,,
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake why are you jumping 
i had to go see w my own eyes,,,

Private
Streetmusician



he do be jumping
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
he do be jumping
yes.
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake why are you jumping 
Weeeeee
Private
Youtube Star



I wanted to make sure I still get things while I am napping
Private
Streetmusician



mayb i will get outside-dressed, go w recycling, see if anyone has picked up any of my free stuff n then go to store to buy snack
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
mayb i will get outside-dressed, go w recycling, see if anyone has picked up any of my free stuff n then go to store to buy snack
Yes
Private
Youtube Star



I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
Private
Streetmusician



man im chatting w on tinder is very nice i would very much like to meet him irl  also he respond so fast !!! compared to krusperman the rich one....................
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
man im chatting w on tinder is very nice i would very much like to meet him irl  also he respond so fast !!! compared to krusperman the rich one....................
I like this krusperman more so far
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
i have been wanting pacific punch for the LONGEST time but store here never has it anymore ??!?!??!!? 
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
man im chatting w on tinder is very nice i would very much like to meet him irl  also he respond so fast !!! compared to krusperman the rich one....................
I like this krusperman more so far
honestly...me too............ i have beef w rich krusperman (silent beef, he doesnt know we have beef)
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
i have been wanting pacific punch for the LONGEST time but store here never has it anymore ??!?!??!!? 
Noooo this is so sad…
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last