You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
man im chatting w on tinder is very nice i would very much like to meet him irl  also he respond so fast !!! compared to krusperman the rich one....................
I like this krusperman more so far
honestly...me too............ i have beef w rich krusperman (silent beef, he doesnt know we have beef)
I think this is good…. Maybe it’s time to show rich krusperman that you have many options because you’re very cool
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
get
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
get
It requires getting out of bed 😭
So sleeby 
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
get
It requires getting out of bed 😭
So sleeby 
u n me !! we bof do it !
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I’m contemplating getting a monster hmm
get
It requires getting out of bed 😭
So sleeby 
i believe in you!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
get
It requires getting out of bed 😭
So sleeby 
u n me !! we bof do it !
Maybe…
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
get
It requires getting out of bed 😭
So sleeby 
i believe in you!
This is very nice 
I am not sure I do
Private
Youtube Star



Okay you think I will first excit bed and eat cheese potato then maybe energy for monster
Private
Youtube Star



Why you 
I 
Private
World Famous



my hwad hurts
Private
National Star



I finally decided to not get a tattoo bc it's boring nowadays.
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
I finally decided to not get a tattoo bc it's boring nowadays.
What does this mean
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I finally decided to not get a tattoo bc it's boring nowadays.
What does this mean
People with tattoos are boring now.
Private
World Famous



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I finally decided to not get a tattoo bc it's boring nowadays.
What does this mean
People with tattoos are boring now.
why
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I finally decided to not get a tattoo bc it's boring nowadays.
What does this mean
People with tattoos are boring now.
Was the only reason you planned on getting a tattoo before that it would make you seem less boring?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last