You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



You should get a face tattoo then I think that is still very quirky 
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
What does this mean
People with tattoos are boring now.
Was the only reason you planned on getting a tattoo before that it would make you seem less boring?
No but back when I first wanted a tattoo like 20 years ago it had a very different vibe to get one than nowadays and it doesn't match anymore.

Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
You should get a face tattoo then I think that is still very quirky 
tattoos only on the face is very soundcloud rapper vibes
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
People with tattoos are boring now.
Was the only reason you planned on getting a tattoo before that it would make you seem less boring?
No but back when I first wanted a tattoo like 20 years ago it had a very different vibe to get one than nowadays and it doesn't match anymore.
Weren’t you like 5 20 years ago 😭
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
You should get a face tattoo then I think that is still very quirky 
tattoos only on the face is very soundcloud rapper vibes
I think sound cloud rappers are pretty quirky 
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Was the only reason you planned on getting a tattoo before that it would make you seem less boring?
No but back when I first wanted a tattoo like 20 years ago it had a very different vibe to get one than nowadays and it doesn't match anymore.
Weren’t you like 5 20 years ago 😭
yes
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
No but back when I first wanted a tattoo like 20 years ago it had a very different vibe to get one than nowadays and it doesn't match anymore.
Weren’t you like 5 20 years ago 😭
yes
That’s a very nuanced take on tattoos for a five year old
Private
Youtube Star



Honestly just don’t get one of those millennial ass minimalist tattoos and it has the same vibe as 20 years ago
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Weren’t you like 5 20 years ago 😭
yes
That’s a very nuanced take on tattoos for a five year old
I had very strong opinions as a 5 year old
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
yes
That’s a very nuanced take on tattoos for a five year old
I had very strong opinions as a 5 year old
About what sort of people got tattoos???
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
That’s a very nuanced take on tattoos for a five year old
I had very strong opinions as a 5 year old
About what sort of people got tattoos???
My parents thought only criminals and unemployed ppl got tattoos so naturally I wanted one.
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I had very strong opinions as a 5 year old
About what sort of people got tattoos???
My parents thought only criminals and unemployed ppl got tattoos so naturally I wanted one.
Sounds like it was very colored by what your parents thought and not society at large
i think it was pretty normiecore to have a tattoo or two even when we were kids
Private
Popstar



i am now ready to get deleted. I started my retiring project with human meat thread
Private
Youtube Star



I think the ultimate power move is to do and enjoy it even when it’s popular but only in a way that is authentically you regardless of trends that way in 20 years when we’re back to less tattooing being popular you still enjoy it because you got it because you liked it and not because of wanting to present a certain image to peiple
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
i am now ready to get deleted. I started my retiring project with human meat thread
Very good
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last