You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Does he also have a upper arm tattoo
yes! 

This is very like my dads tattoo I think yes… simple small upper arm
very 90s!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Why does my whole family get their upper arm tattoed
matching family tattoos
Maybe that’s where I will get my crab
i support this.
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
yes! 

X
This is very like my dads tattoo I think yes… simple small upper arm
very 90s!
Yes!
my brothers is bigger detailed one which I think is a bit more 2000s
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
matching family tattoos
Maybe that’s where I will get my crab
i support this.
Can’t wait to have club penguin crab on my upper arm
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
This is very like my dads tattoo I think yes… simple small upper arm
very 90s!
Yes!
my brothers is bigger detailed one which I think is a bit more 2000s
ooh yes this makes sense then!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maybe that’s where I will get my crab
i support this.
Can’t wait to have club penguin crab on my upper arm
amazing.. 
Private
Popstar



devilcake can you come talk about cannibalism with me 
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake can you come talk about cannibalism with me 
yes...
Private
Youtube Star



finally i have cheese potato
Private
National Star



sorry for not replying I was eating
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
sorry for not replying I was eating
human?
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
finally i have cheese potato
very good.
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
sorry for not replying I was eating
human?
noodle
Private
Youtube Star



percy i terribly mad at me for because i havent fixed his water fountain yet
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
sorry for not replying I was eating
human?
noodle
human noodle can i get recipe
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last