You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
percy i terribly mad at me for because i havent fixed his water fountain yet
😭
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
human?
noodle
human noodle can i get recipe
It's really easy just put in hot water and boil till soft.
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
noodle
human noodle can i get recipe
It's really easy just put in hot water and boil till soft.
oh this is just a regular human noodle recipe then, sad.
Private
Youtube Star



i have consumed cheese potato i now have energy to buy monster
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
i have consumed cheese potato i now have energy to buy monster
VERY GOOD
Private
Streetmusician



Omg everythingggg i left in the free-stuff-shed had been picked up except for one of the planters! I hope the stuff went to ppl who really wanted them n not just one person picking up all of it to sell or sum !
Private
Popstar



Head hurts today too thats so tragic, but im going to store soon to buy food HOPEFULLY for the entire week but probably not lol
Private
Streetmusician



Me literally leaving fully functioning rgb led gamer keyboard 
Private
Streetmusician



Now i will go to five different stores looking for pacific punch
Private
Youtube Star



okay first i try to fix fountain because percy upset
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Head hurts today too thats so tragic, but im going to store soon to buy food HOPEFULLY for the entire week but probably not lol
Idk how much is normal to spend on food even, I have 1850kr for the next two weeks which is like food and whatever else I need I guess, but I don't need anything except toilet papier
Private
Youtube Star



fountain needs new pump... sad...
Private
Streetmusician



ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Head hurts today too thats so tragic, but im going to store soon to buy food HOPEFULLY for the entire week but probably not lol
Idk how much is normal to spend on food even, I have 1850kr for the next two weeks which is like food and whatever else I need I guess, but I don't need anything except toilet papier
I dont budget my food but i think young adult food budget for 1 whole month is usually 3k-4k a month to eat comfortably 
Private
Streetmusician



In norway that is
Private
Streetmusician



2 stores in n no pacific punch
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last