You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
the beatles have too many albums i think
😭
im on revolver now
i quite like it
Private
Youtube Star



yellow submarine...
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
the beatles have too many albums i think
😭
im on revolver now
i quite like it
are u listening to all of beatles in order
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
😭
im on revolver now
i quite like it
are u listening to all of beatles in order
yes
Private
Youtube Star



im trying to impress autism
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
im trying to impress autism
i like your courtship
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
im trying to impress autism
i like your courtship
i like ur fit
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
secret
x
i like ur design
Private
Popstar



Just spent 1300kr at rema 1000 on 3 grocery bags of food, lovely. And I forgot toilet paper -_-
Private
Streetmusician



i hate brenda more n more each episode i think theres few things i hate more than ppl being unfaithful 
Private
Streetmusician



ouch wrote:
Just spent 1300kr at rema 1000 on 3 grocery bags of food, lovely. And I forgot toilet paper -_-
noooo r u going back for toilet paper
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
ouch wrote:
Just spent 1300kr at rema 1000 on 3 grocery bags of food, lovely. And I forgot toilet paper -_-
noooo r u going back for toilet paper
No I still have 4 rolls so I can get tomorrow after I go to the doctor, its just a bummer cus I usually forget to buy until im super empty
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
the beatles have too many albums i think
😭
im on revolver now
i quite like it
you’re doing so well.. 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
im trying to impress autism
😭😭😭 i’m already impressed now i need to impress you i need to bake 
Private
National Star



klavier is bullying me
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last