bones wrote: wonder why vp's never had any actually nice background designs u got all that space but i dont think anyones ever rly utilized it maybe that kinda demographic never got on vp
Aphrodite wrote: Im gonna explode i have too many things on my mind and im seeing bestie on wednesday Other bestie im gonna see next week hopefully I miss besties I need a juicy gossip session
kruspersille wrote: this is how its going so far................................. i need to put more things on grass n i also dont want to start the actual house (which will be where blue empty floor is)
x
ohhh I love this!!
I just started making a room and I legit forgot how difficult it is x.x
remains wrote: wonder why vp's never had any actually nice background designs u got all that space but i dont think anyones ever rly utilized it maybe that kinda demographic never got on vp
remains wrote: wonder why vp's never had any actually nice background designs u got all that space but i dont think anyones ever rly utilized it maybe that kinda demographic never got on vp