You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
why young ringo look like my busstop crush man
Cute... ringo good and silly..
Private
Youtube Star



i just like men they hot
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
why young ringo look like my busstop crush man
Cute... ringo good and silly..

peace and love peace and lov
Private
National Star



This thread reminded me of my last crush and I just looked up my very inappropriate crush for the first time in almost 4 months and there is a new pic of her on the internet. Now I'm obsessed all over again
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
why young ringo look like my busstop crush man
Cute... ringo good and silly..

peace and love peace and lov
😭😭😭😭 ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Private
Youtube Star



he just wants.. peace and love
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
This thread reminded me of my last crush and I just looked up my very inappropriate crush for the first time in almost 4 months and there is a new pic of her on the internet. Now I'm obsessed all over again
the proffesor?
Aphrodite
World Famous



ouch wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
ouch wrote:
But tbh why try to figure it out, u can b 100% straight ur entire life until u turn 80 n suddenly bi or gay who cars
Doesnt matter obv but im just wondering
Figuring out my identity or something
I just live content with no identity, its the sexy way for me
Nice
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
Same
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
Same
good
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
he just wants.. peace and love
Hes so funny i love 
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
This thread reminded me of my last crush and I just looked up my very inappropriate crush for the first time in almost 4 months and there is a new pic of her on the internet. Now I'm obsessed all over again
the proffesor?
She's not a professor only a person with a MA (Econ) teaching at uni but she does lectures and stuff yes.
Private
Popstar



I like trans people theyre hot cis people yuck!
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
he just wants.. peace and love
Hes so funny i love 
im a ringo starr fan
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
he just wants.. peace and love
Hes so funny i love 
im a ringo starr fan
This is very good i think. Now we can talk about beatlies in near future.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last