You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
I just like lanky ppl with big nose very epic ppl
Private
Streetmusician



i feel so silly cause im the straightest whitest cisest person on a very much lgtbq+ website !!!!!!! im an ally i promis
Aphrodite
World Famous



autism wrote:
I like trans people theyre hot cis people yuck!
Same
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Hes so funny i love 
im a ringo starr fan
This is very good i think. Now we can talk about beatlies in near future.
all i know about him is that he wants peace and love
Aphrodite
World Famous



I just like everybody
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
I just like lanky ppl with big nose very epic ppl
ringo starr
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
i feel so silly cause im the straightest whitest cisest person on a very much lgtbq+ website !!!!!!! im an ally i promis
I accept you kruspersille. Its okay to be straight and cis! Im an ally.
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
autism wrote:
I like trans people theyre hot cis people yuck!
Same
aphrodite chaser era
Aphrodite
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
i feel so silly cause im the straightest whitest cisest person on a very much lgtbq+ website !!!!!!! im an ally i promis
We believe u kruspersille ur accepted
Private
Streetmusician



I WROTE THAT I AM COOL AND FINNY IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I SOUNDED LIKE A REAL SHUT IN W ONE OF MY MESSAGES N HE RESPONDED "ID LOVE TO SEE THAT" PLEASE CAN HE ASK ME OUT ALREADY 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
I just like lanky ppl with big nose very epic ppl
ringo starr
Exactly.
Private
Youtube Star



my biggest flaw is liking penis men
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
I WROTE THAT I AM COOL AND FINNY IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I SOUNDED LIKE A REAL SHUT IN W ONE OF MY MESSAGES N HE RESPONDED "ID LOVE TO SEE THAT" PLEASE CAN HE ASK ME OUT ALREADY 
why cant u ask him out #girlbossing
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
same dude same 😔😔😔😔
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
Its okay i sometimes enjoy a penis man too as a snack some men have penises and its okay
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last