You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
autism wrote:
I like trans people theyre hot cis people yuck!
Same
aphrodite chaser era
What does that mean
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
same dude same 😔😔😔😔
its okay to be strait kruspersille dont surpress ur love for penis man
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
Its okay i sometimes enjoy a penis man too as a snack some men have penises and its okay
i wud date penis man, thats my problem smh
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
same dude same 😔😔😔😔
its okay to be strait kruspersille dont surpress ur love for penis man
i feel so accepted by u all its so lovely !!!
Private
National Star



i hate her, who wears leather pants and black lace boots for a professional photoshoot for your employer
Aphrodite
World Famous



Tbh a masc person with vagina >>>>> superior
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
i hate her, who wears leather pants and black lace boots for a professional photoshoot for your employer
people who owns leather pants and black lace boots
Aphrodite
World Famous



Is this tmi?
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Tbh a masc person with vagina >>>>> superior
chasercore
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
i hate her, who wears leather pants and black lace boots for a professional photoshoot for your employer
people who owns leather pants and black lace boots
chewing glass rn
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Tbh a masc person with vagina >>>>> superior
chasercore
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
my biggest flaw is liking penis men
Its okay i sometimes enjoy a penis man too as a snack some men have penises and its okay
i wud date penis man, thats my problem smh
I have dated penis man! I fixed him! I accept you as a penis man enjoyer! Its sometimes fun to see a penis it tastes funny and looks like elephant nose 
Private
Popstar



Transgenders outfit in gsm is soooo good
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Its okay i sometimes enjoy a penis man too as a snack some men have penises and its okay
i wud date penis man, thats my problem smh
I have dated penis man! I fixed him! I accept you as a penis man enjoyer! Its sometimes fun to see a penis it tastes funny and looks like elephant nose 
thank you for accepting me
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i just like men they hot
I just like lanky ppl with big nose very epic ppl
ringo starr
No I very picky, like this dude pretty much perfect facial structure and body structure, I like triangle face like phinneas and ferb idk how to explain. Sharp and hooked

vm.tiktok.com/ZGJx7cKgP/
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last