You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Streetmusician



autism no like ketchup???
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
bye piss
Thank you. I only enjoy piss in toilet and on special sheets. 
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
I am very accepting. I accept even vanillas. And theres no flaw worse than enjoying ketchup.
what if i became a ketchup enjoyer
I would accept you but no me and ketchup in the same room and after you are finished with enjoying ketchup instant teeth brushy.
this is acceptable then i know what to do if i eat tunnbrörulle (my one ketchup food)
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
bye piss
Thank you. I only enjoy piss in toilet and on special sheets. 
what sheets
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
I didnt mean to offend anyone im sorey
/lh /j
Luteinizing hormone (lh)
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
No I very picky, like this dude pretty much perfect facial structure and body structure, I like triangle face like phinneas and ferb idk how to explain. Sharp and hooked

vm.tiktok.com/ZGJx7cKgP/
why do u watch thirst traps
Pls it just arrives on my fyp when the men extra seggsy
this is why im not on tiktok
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism no like ketchup???
No! I tried it once with a fry and it was the biggest mistake i’ve ever made. They lied. They said its good. I gave it a chance.. 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
what if i became a ketchup enjoyer
I would accept you but no me and ketchup in the same room and after you are finished with enjoying ketchup instant teeth brushy.
this is acceptable then i know what to do if i eat tunnbrörulle (my one ketchup food)
Thank you.
5sar
International Star



Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
autism no like ketchup???
No! I tried it once with a fry and it was the biggest mistake i’ve ever made. They lied. They said its good. I gave it a chance.. 
omg !!!!! but such a difference in ketchups... some are sweet some are acidic i only like heinz because very acidic yummy
5sar
International Star



self promo
Aphrodite
World Famous



Im aphrodite
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
bye piss
Thank you. I only enjoy piss in toilet and on special sheets. 
what sheets
Waterproof ones!
Private
Living Legend



Aphrodite wrote:
Im aphrodite
hi aphrodite im mymble
Private
National Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Im aphrodite
goddess of love and beauty
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last