You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Thank you. I only enjoy piss in toilet and on special sheets. 
what sheets
Waterproof ones!
that seems more annoying to clean than bathroom floor and bathtub
Private
Streetmusician



im not girlbossing im scared of rejection i want HIM to ask 
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
autism no like ketchup???
No! I tried it once with a fry and it was the biggest mistake i’ve ever made. They lied. They said its good. I gave it a chance.. 
omg !!!!! but such a difference in ketchups... some are sweet some are acidic i only like heinz because very acidic yummy
I would rather never find the one good ketchup than have to try multiple bad ones to find one acceptable red goo.. 
Aphrodite
World Famous



Mymble wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im aphrodite
hi aphrodite im mymble
Hi mymble ur name is cute
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
im not girlbossing im scared of rejection i want HIM to ask 
ask
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
autism no like ketchup???
No! I tried it once with a fry and it was the biggest mistake i’ve ever made. They lied. They said its good. I gave it a chance.. 
omg !!!!! but such a difference in ketchups... some are sweet some are acidic i only like heinz because very acidic yummy
Heinz is so bad idk, I only like idun normal one, mby bergbys cus I love their mustard but haven't tasted ketchup 
Aphrodite
World Famous



Sylvan wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im aphrodite
goddess of love and beauty
💋
Private
Living Legend



Aphrodite wrote:
Mymble wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im aphrodite
hi aphrodite im mymble
Hi mymble ur name is cute
thank u i think so too
i like urs 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
what sheets
Waterproof ones!
that seems more annoying to clean than bathroom floor and bathtub
Yes but you can use it under regular sheet! That way mattress clean and mess less annoying. Pro tip for parents with peeing kids. Also for people who pee. And old people who pee. I have a lot of experience washing pee sheets and mattresses. None from watersports.
Private
Living Legend



goofnight hithread
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
im not girlbossing im scared of rejection i want HIM to ask 
Maybe he shy! Känslig!
Aphrodite
World Famous



Mymble wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Mymble wrote:
hi aphrodite im mymble
Hi mymble ur name is cute
thank u i think so too
i like urs 
❤️
Aphrodite
World Famous



Mymble wrote:
goofnight hithread
Nighty night!
Dwaal
International Star



It is somewhat taking shape! 

@kruspersille

 
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Waterproof ones!
that seems more annoying to clean than bathroom floor and bathtub
Yes but you can use it under regular sheet! That way mattress clean and mess less annoying. Pro tip for parents with peeing kids. Also for people who pee. And old people who pee. I have a lot of experience washing pee sheets and mattresses. None from watersports.
oh rite yes people can pee in bed for none watersports reasons
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last