You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Yes but you can use it under regular sheet! That way mattress clean and mess less annoying. Pro tip for parents with peeing kids. Also for people who pee. And old people who pee. I have a lot of experience washing pee sheets and mattresses. None from watersports.
oh rite yes people can pee in bed for none watersports reasons
Yes! Non kinky bed peeers deserve representation and sheets too!
my grandpa had those sheets + a plastic pee bottle
Private
Streetmusician



Aphrodite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
the day my nails break will be so sad day cause they are perfect long now
Picture??
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please

Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
starting to think you guys aren't joking anymore
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
Private
Streetmusician



funny looking picture in general i laff
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
the day my nails break will be so sad day cause they are perfect long now
Picture??
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please

X
So long...
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
the day my nails break will be so sad day cause they are perfect long now
Picture??
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please
x
put polish on to protect
Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Picture??
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please

X
So long...
straight nails thas for sure 
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
starting to think you guys aren't joking anymore
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
#loveislove #pride
Aphrodite
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
the day my nails break will be so sad day cause they are perfect long now
Picture??
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please

X
Woooah they look really good i would love to give u a manicure ngl
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
my thumb funny looking because brachydactyly type d pay it no mind please

X
So long...
straight nails thas for sure 
Yes.
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
starting to think you guys aren't joking anymore
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
I'm not googling roman shower
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
oh rite yes people can pee in bed for none watersports reasons
Yes! Non kinky bed peeers deserve representation and sheets too!
my grandpa had those sheets + a plastic pee bottle
I like kinky grandpa
Private
Streetmusician



give me one margarita imma open my legs
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
starting to think you guys aren't joking anymore
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Yes! Non kinky bed peeers deserve representation and sheets too!
my grandpa had those sheets + a plastic pee bottle
I like kinky grandpa
you must love diabetics
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last