You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
good place for kinksters
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
I think pee okay i like warm but i do not enjoy scat or roman showers. I also am not a foot fetishist and dont enjoy my toes being sucked. I am not into growling in bed its a turnoff for me no petplay and sex together. I do not enjoy spitting in my mouth its nasty. I like needles and leather and am a switch i have nothing to hide i enjoy butthole and tentacles
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
my grandpa had those sheets + a plastic pee bottle
I like kinky grandpa
you must love diabetics
Yes
Private
Streetmusician



give me two margaritas imma give you some head
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
it is good to know things, you might need it for trivia games
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
good place for kinksters
Yes! The domina services in helsinki are very good! I would love to try the company’s medkink services sometime!
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
give me two margaritas imma give you some head
i dont know what this reference is
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
it is good to know things, you might need it for trivia games
nsfw trivia games would be kinda fun
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
it is good to know things, you might need it for trivia games
nsfw trivia games would be kinda fun
but then you would learn about roman showers : /
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm not googling roman shower
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
Did you not learn about roman showers in primary school?
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
good place for kinksters
Yes! The domina services in helsinki are very good! I would love to try the company’s medkink services sometime!
that sounds like an enjoyable part of helsinki maybe not all bad
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
it is good to know things, you might need it for trivia games
nsfw trivia games would be kinda fun
but then you would learn about roman showers : /
at least I wouldn't have gross Kopfkino for nothing now
Aphrodite
World Famous



Huh
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Vomit. Scat and roman showers are available in helsinki only in mornings. 
I really didn't need to know.
Thx though
Did you not learn about roman showers in primary school?
only about the reason for the olive oil shortage
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
good place for kinksters
Yes! The domina services in helsinki are very good! I would love to try the company’s medkink services sometime!
that sounds like an enjoyable part of helsinki maybe not all bad
Your brain is very good.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last