You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i should reply to boy, i cant complain abt slow reply n then be slow at replyin myself,,
u can do what u want!
empowering !! but i dont wanna be mean n i really like him so far so i will reply
Good! I hope soon krusperboink with krusperboy!
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Your school is weird! No common knowledge!
We translated some nasty stuff in latin
what stuff
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
We translated some nasty stuff in latin
what stuff
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
this doesnt sound nasty
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
We translated some nasty stuff in latin
what stuff
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
Where is the nasty!
Aphrodite
World Famous



Ok gn
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Ok gn
nighty
Private
Popstar



Aphrodite wrote:
Ok gn
Gn!
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
what stuff
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
this doesnt sound nasty
romantic was a euphemism
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
this doesnt sound nasty
romantic was a euphemism
for what?
Aphrodite
World Famous



Love you all 🫶❤️🫶
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I don't remember the title but it was about the proper way to do romantic stuff etc
this doesnt sound nasty
romantic was a euphemism
Romantic /sx
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Love you all 🫶❤️🫶

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
Private
Popstar



This reminda mw I should std test peobably
Private
Youtube Star



just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
Private
National Star



Grr no one wants to buy the item I won on gsm
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last