You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
This reminda mw I should std test peobably
OOOH YES DO IT its fun! 
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Love you all 🫶❤️🫶

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
Breeding 
Private
Popstar



Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Love you all 🫶❤️🫶

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
Piss and love ✌️❤️
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Love you all 🫶❤️🫶

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
It was a long time ago I guess it was more eggsiting for a bunch of teens.
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
Breeding 

Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
This reminda mw I should std test peobably
OOOH YES DO IT its fun! N
No not fun I've done it just twice in my life I think(one vagina swab first time, just blood or piss test or smth the other time) but last time was in october I think n I have sex with at least 3 ppl since then, not good
Aphrodite
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Sorry it was a spelling mistake Matteo
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
It was a long time ago I guess it was more eggsiting for a bunch of teens.

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Can the gender clinic people adopt my new social worker he spelled my last name wrong today twice in two different ways 😭😭😭
Aphrodite
World Famous



autism wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:

🫶❤️🫶 feels so ringostarrcore
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
Piss and love ✌️❤️
Okay
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Sorry it was a spelling mistake Matteo

Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
… what does that mean
U cant keep dropping cores and eras when i have no idea what u mean matheeeo 😭😭😭😭
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Can the gender clinic people adopt my new social worker he spelled my last name wrong today twice in two different ways 😭😭😭
why do tha wroking with people not double check spelling! so silly!
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
This reminda mw I should std test peobably
OOOH YES DO IT its fun! N
No not fun I've done it just twice in my life I think(one vagina swab first time, just blood or piss test or smth the other time) but last time was in october I think n I have sex with at least 3 ppl since then, not good
But thats just 3ppl! Or was it no condomy sexytime
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last