You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
why do u spell my name like the gender clinic people
Can the gender clinic people adopt my new social worker he spelled my last name wrong today twice in two different ways 😭😭😭
why do tha wroking with people not double check spelling! so silly!
It is 😭 now my occupational therapy applications have my last name crossed over and corrected.. twice.. the other one was a whole new last name.. 
Private
Youtube Star



i cannot stop looking at pictures of young ringo starr... does my beatle fan former class mate know he looks almost just like him
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
OOOH YES DO IT its fun! N
No not fun I've done it just twice in my life I think(one vagina swab first time, just blood or piss test or smth the other time) but last time was in october I think n I have sex with at least 3 ppl since then, not good
But thats just 3ppl! Or was it no condomy sexytimeN
Never used a condom in my life autism so lol it is what it is. Mby some of them more condom users than I am hopefully
Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
u can do what u want!
empowering !! but i dont wanna be mean n i really like him so far so i will reply
Good! I hope soon krusperboink with krusperboy!
thank u autism i love having u as my supporter on my boinking journey 
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
i cannot stop looking at pictures of young ringo starr... does my beatle fan former class mate know he looks almost just like him

You should tell that to beatle fan former classmate!
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
just the proper way to boink doesnt sound very nasty either
It was a long time ago I guess it was more eggsiting for a bunch of teens.

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??'
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Can the gender clinic people adopt my new social worker he spelled my last name wrong today twice in two different ways 😭😭😭
why do tha wroking with people not double check spelling! so silly!
It is 😭 now my occupational therapy applications have my last name crossed over and corrected.. twice.. the other one was a whole new last name.. 
HELP
ur last name is not very difficult or maybe it is for people who no speak swe...
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
No not fun I've done it just twice in my life I think(one vagina swab first time, just blood or piss test or smth the other time) but last time was in october I think n I have sex with at least 3 ppl since then, not good
But thats just 3ppl! Or was it no condomy sexytimeN
Never used a condom in my life autism so lol it is what it is. Mby some of them more condom users than I am hopefully
Help 😭😭😭 youre so brave..
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
why do tha wroking with people not double check spelling! so silly!
It is 😭 now my occupational therapy applications have my last name crossed over and corrected.. twice.. the other one was a whole new last name.. 
HELP
ur last name is not very difficult or maybe it is for people who no speak swe...
Exactly. No one speaks swedish!!!! Im so oppressed
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i cannot stop looking at pictures of young ringo starr... does my beatle fan former class mate know he looks almost just like him

You should tell that to beatle fan former classmate!
i will text him randomly after ghosting him n tell him he looks like ringo starr
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
It was a long time ago I guess it was more eggsiting for a bunch of teens.

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??'
im the teacher
Private
National Star



I want to sell this ugly bg but no one wants it grrr

gosupermodel.com/item/byaCIS2ENKUT2gvlVC5kk
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
It is 😭 now my occupational therapy applications have my last name crossed over and corrected.. twice.. the other one was a whole new last name.. 
HELP
ur last name is not very difficult or maybe it is for people who no speak swe...
Exactly. No one speaks swedish!!!! Im so oppressed
me in sweden but with norwegian
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
But thats just 3ppl! Or was it no condomy sexytimeN
Never used a condom in my life autism so lol it is what it is. Mby some of them more condom users than I am hopefully
Help 😭😭😭 youre so brave..
Tbh more scared of pregnancy than of stds idunno
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
empowering !! but i dont wanna be mean n i really like him so far so i will reply
Good! I hope soon krusperboink with krusperboy!
thank u autism i love having u as my supporter on my boinking journey 
Thank you kruspersille! I always support people boinking! If you ever in åbo and in need of a bed for boinking i leave bed you come boink!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last