You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??'
im the teacher
I guess we lived in a rather conservative area lol.
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
I want to sell this ugly bg but no one wants it grrr

gosupermodel.com/item/byaCIS2ENKUT2gvlVC5kk
I can buy it
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??'
im the teacher
I guess we lived in a rather conservative area lol.
interesting
Private
Streetmusician



autism wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
autism wrote:
Good! I hope soon krusperboink with krusperboy!
thank u autism i love having u as my supporter on my boinking journey 
Thank you kruspersille! I always support people boinking! If you ever in åbo and in need of a bed for boinking i leave bed you come boink!
this is so sweet of u i will remember this !!
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
It was a long time ago I guess it was more eggsiting for a bunch of teens.

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??
Me every time I watch tv with a friend and theres boob : "boob"
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
HELP
ur last name is not very difficult or maybe it is for people who no speak swe...
Exactly. No one speaks swedish!!!! Im so oppressed
me in sweden but with norwegian
😭 this makes even less sense because those are same language sorry swewegians
Private
National Star



autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want to sell this ugly bg but no one wants it grrr

gosupermodel.com/item/byaCIS2ENKUT2gvlVC5kk
I can buy it
ok 9k gM pls
Private
Youtube Star



we read a book at school once about some gay kid it had like a hand job scene all the people who read it was very giggly about it, it was some of the tamest stuff ive read smh
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
Never used a condom in my life autism so lol it is what it is. Mby some of them more condom users than I am hopefully
Help 😭😭😭 youre so brave..
Tbh more scared of pregnancy than of stds idunno
If you get pregnant can you keep the baby and eat
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
Exactly. No one speaks swedish!!!! Im so oppressed
me in sweden but with norwegian
😭 this makes even less sense because those are same language sorry swewegians
i agree
Private
National Star



ouch wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:

i guess this would make sense but also dont teens consume porn
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??
Me every time I watch tv with a friend and theres boob : "boob"
lol
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
autism wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I want to sell this ugly bg but no one wants it grrr

gosupermodel.com/item/byaCIS2ENKUT2gvlVC5kk
I can buy it
ok 9k gM pls
9*
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
idk we also watched this movie in english class and there was a mumble when there was a topless scene and the teacher was like ' oh come on bc you can see her tits??
Me every time I watch tv with a friend and theres boob : "boob"
lol
It has to b said tbf, and butt 
Private
Youtube Star



is it legal to eat you own aborted baby
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
ouch wrote:
autism wrote:
Help 😭😭😭 youre so brave..
Tbh more scared of pregnancy than of stds idunno
If you get pregnant can you keep the baby and eat
No I won't break vagina just for a couple of meals
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last