You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



me
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
me
MOW
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i know 2 things for certain that i will not do on first date
number 1 is watch movie, number 2 is eat... i have a thing abt eating in front of ppl
i think best date is bar tbh cause i can pregame at my place for liquid courage n then i can drink there 
Drinking is good I think just for a quick jumpstart on taking away the awkward thing, but then it can become like me and never being ok being with them if u don't have alcohol in ur system even if uve hung out one on one every weekend for the past year -_- balance I guess lmfao
me never having hung out w the rich guy without us drinking or doing blow .....
That was me with dude im with now for like 1+ years yeah, but then I just forced myself I guess to be with him sober and now its not awkward at all anymore tbh, known him for like 2 years. Awkward if his friends come tho cus they seem to not like me so I am just quiet, but if I am drunk or on amph or smth I will talk hole in their head even if they don't care, but thats more ok for me than just being quiet lol
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
me
MOW

www.tiktok.com/@bluealive/video/7172041057918553386
 you
Private
Streetmusician



i think we are meeting this saturday aaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Private
Streetmusician



no cause now im thinking abt what if he not like me irl what if i was just very lucky w first guy
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
no cause now im thinking abt what if he not like me irl what if i was just very lucky w first guy
ur very likable
Private
Youtube Star



i lov cats... sillay
Private
Popstar



Ew raisin in my musli
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
Ew raisin in my musli
yum
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
no cause now im thinking abt what if he not like me irl what if i was just very lucky w first guy
ur very likable
but what if not find me attractive irl only pictures i think abt this all the tiem...........
Private
Streetmusician



i will give warning before we meet that i am fat if it doesnt come across in picture s
Private
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
no cause now im thinking abt what if he not like me irl what if i was just very lucky w first guy
ur very likable
but what if not find me attractive irl only pictures i think abt this all the tiem...........
ur very hot and segsy and pretty
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
no cause now im thinking abt what if he not like me irl what if i was just very lucky w first guy
ur very likable
but what if not find me attractive irl only pictures i think abt this all the tiem...........
I think its normal, I would feel like catfish I guess even if I used the ugliest pics ever and got my friends to tell me it looks like me irl etc, but tbh its just very different seeing someone in a picture and seeing them irl/video so it all normal I think
Private
Streetmusician



ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ur very likable
but what if not find me attractive irl only pictures i think abt this all the tiem...........
I think its normal, I would feel like catfish I guess even if I used the ugliest pics ever and got my friends to tell me it looks like me irl etc, but tbh its just very different seeing someone in a picture and seeing them irl/video so it all normal I think
thank u ouch 🥺
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last