You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
8 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
hi 3 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
me
MOW

www.tiktok.com/@bluealive/video/7172041057918553386
 you
help yes.. me.. 
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
MOW

www.tiktok.com/@bluealive/video/7172041057918553386
 you
help yes.. me.. 
ur a scary cat that meows angrily and bite
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
help yes.. me.. 
ur a scary cat that meows angrily and bite

Private
Streetmusician



omg he just chompin away
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
help yes.. me.. 
ur a scary cat that meows angrily and bite
i love angry scary cat who bites
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
ur a scary cat that meows angrily and bite
i love angry scary cat who bites
thank you. 
Private
Youtube Star



Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
i love angry scary cat who bites
thank you. 
very cute tiny angy
Private
Popstar



kruspersille wrote:
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
but what if not find me attractive irl only pictures i think abt this all the tiem...........
I think its normal, I would feel like catfish I guess even if I used the ugliest pics ever and got my friends to tell me it looks like me irl etc, but tbh its just very different seeing someone in a picture and seeing them irl/video so it all normal I think
thank u ouch 🥺
Tbh I think ppl usually look better irl tho lol, when u can see them move etc, looks more normal. Wish I could see myself in third person how other ppl see me, would fix everything fr
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
i love watersports
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i love angry scary cat who bites
thank you. 
very cute tiny angy
thank you. correct. 
Private
Popstar



now i want to bite
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:x
i love watersports

im contemplating changing my banner
Private
Youtube Star



autism wrote:
now i want to bite
you should bite me
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
now i want to bite
So annoying when I want to bite someone and they say ow before I barely even touch my teeth to them smh. Or I try to bite off an annoying piece on their nail but they say ow smh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last