You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
do u feel cool on vp
Private
International Star



no
Kino
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
River wrote:
Teabag wrote:

I highly doubt u are cool off vp
yeah that doesnt sound right
u know what else doesn't sound right? that i'm not cool off vp

im sure you are
Private
Queen of Pop



I don't think I've ever felt "cool" on or off VP. 😂
Private
World Famous



I think yall should feel more cool cuz I honestly think a lot of yall r
Account deleted




Of course
Private
Princess of Pop



Absinthe wrote:
nah l just like to chat with peeps
exactly lol
Account deleted




Inbetween I feel like ppl at least know me and then I look at my posts number and think itd bc I post so FRIKINH MUCH I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL
Account deleted




This feels like how can u be cool on vp when vp ain't cool
Account deleted




Waifu wrote:
I think yall should feel more cool cuz I honestly think a lot of yall r
that is so sweet
JessBear
Youtube Star



vp isnt that serious for me so no, but in rl of course 
u should always think highly of urself 
Account deleted




no i feel like a loner
TogetherForever
International Star



Obliges wrote:
no i feel like a loner
no ones a loner!!
TogetherForever
International Star



haha like everyone is saying that they aren't cool. it's kind of funny.
Private
World Famous



Absinthe wrote:
Waifu wrote:
I think yall should feel more cool cuz I honestly think a lot of yall r
that is so sweet
just honesty

like im pretty proud for the friends i got on here cuz they r all so damn cool, people on vp r cool n idc if yall dont think so cuz i do
Account deleted




Waifu wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Waifu wrote:
I think yall should feel more cool cuz I honestly think a lot of yall r
that is so sweet
just honesty

like im pretty proud for the friends i got on here cuz they r all so damn cool, people on vp r cool n idc if yall dont think so cuz i do
lm smitten by you
still it is so sweet
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last