You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
minecraft server
Private
World Famous



Junius wrote:
Brutus wrote:
i didn't even get a pic of my beautiful farm
dam
My poor boat-chicken


RIP
Junius
Youtube Star



Brutus wrote:
Junius wrote:
Brutus wrote:
i didn't even get a pic of my beautiful farm
dam
My poor boat-chicken


RIP
Hmm ;-;
Private
World Famous



@Maxwell i believe in u. u can do it. u can bring it back up. 
Private
Minister of Pop



I DID IT
NO ONE TELLS CALLUM BOUT THIS I DONT WANT MY ASS WHIPPED
Account deleted




Thinking of joining 
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Brutus wrote:
everything we fought for,,,,,, gone
DONT SAY THAT IM FIX.
What DId U DO
I set the TickSpeed to like, a billion lol
Arsinoe
Popstar



Is it up again ?
Private
International Star



i'll try and join tonight probably if anyone's on 
callum
World Famous



opening server for anyone interested
callum
World Famous



@Arsinoe 
Arsinoe
Popstar



WHAT HAPPENED
Arsinoe
Popstar



Irodohieru wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED
Either the host or someone with the access turned the server off  
@callum  @Maxwell  EXPLAIN YOURSELVES, I WAS EXPLORING A CAVE : (((
Private
Minister of Pop



It got turned? Do any ov u hav access or shud I get it up
Arsinoe
Popstar



Irodohieru wrote:
open @Arsinoe 
not for me, it says preparing
Arsinoe
Popstar



it says failed to log in
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last