Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: ugh
im sikaha
Show results
come play Sketchful.io
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Nami wrote:
Holic wrote:
Nami wrote:
i wanna play
Kohta
wää
sketchful.io/room/spYt9
Private
Youtube Star
Medusa wrote:
@Abby
Private
Youtube Star
Medusa wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
im cryufijdkm
it was bait
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
im cryufijdkm
lmao
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
we are having so much fun
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Does it work on phone I don wanna get out ov bed asdfg
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Does it work on phone I don wanna get out ov bed asdfg
yes ma'am
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Nami wrote:
@Abby
I'm late is it still alive>?
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Abby wrote:
Nami wrote:
@Abby
I'm late is it still alive>?
u late af
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
sketchful.io/room/pN9te
Account deleted
wrote:
i can't draw gud
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Holic wrote:
sketchful.io/room/pN9te
♥
Private
Youtube Star
Medusa wrote:
et tägänny
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
Nami wrote:
et tägänny
oopsiee
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
sketchful.io/room/VW59j
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last