Rotte wrote:
I could have sworn i commented a forum like this not long ago, but i can't find my comment soooo
My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 5 years!
I love him to pieces and i would say i love him more and more every day, but i don't think i can love him much more than i do now.
He is such a goof and treat me so well, i absolutely adore him! i tell him alot too, but i just can't see myself with anyone else, we fit super well together.
I could have sworn i commented a forum like this not long ago, but i can't find my comment soooo
My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 5 years!
I love him to pieces and i would say i love him more and more every day, but i don't think i can love him much more than i do now.
He is such a goof and treat me so well, i absolutely adore him! i tell him alot too, but i just can't see myself with anyone else, we fit super well together.


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


21