Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
wait wait what
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
snailman wrote:
i deleted them
rude
u should have just deleted my account instead
snailman
Streetmusician
snailman wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
snailman wrote:
i deleted them
rude
u should have just deleted my account instead
i'll do that next just wait
Account deleted
wrote:
It is a prank
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
It is a prank
well im not laughing i want to know when they say i was going to get banned
Account deleted
wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
It is a prank
well im not laughing i want to know when they say i was going to get banned
Maybe the banning was a prank
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
It is a prank
well im not laughing i want to know when they say i was going to get banned
Maybe the banning was a prank
maybe i hallucinated it
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
i was never even in a t-o was i
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i was never even in a t-o was i
No u were I think
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i was never even in a t-o was i
No u were I think
hm weird
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
i was never even in a t-o was i
No u were I think
hm weird
If it was u that were on a side after getting a t.o n wrote abt uhh not good stuff n then it got locked
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
No u were I think
hm weird
If it was u that were on a side after getting a t.o n wrote abt uhh not good stuff n then it got locked
who knows
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2