Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Post and I'll
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I dont listen to kpop but sure
Didn't you use to work with dogs or something?
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I dont listen to kpop but sure
Didn't you use to work with dogs or something?
What u mean use to?
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Flamink wrote:
Cause of your name
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I dont listen to kpop but sure
Didn't you use to work with dogs or something?
X
What u mean use to?
Well I wasn't sure if you work with them still or not 🥺
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Flamink wrote:
Cause of your name
wtfff that video lmao
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Flamink wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Flamink wrote:
Cause of your name
X
wtfff that video lmao
It's... iconic 😳
Rahe
National Star
Rahe wrote:
chocolate candy fruit honey butter waffle and...
.
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Rahe wrote:
chocolate candy fruit honey butter waffle and....
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8