Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
have i ever even been nice to u
Account deleted
wrote:
Yes
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Yes
y did u reject my friend request
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
rad
I mean I think so at least but idk, might just have been not rude but not nice either, just smth inbetween idk I can't remember lol
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
rad
I mean I think so at least but idk, might just have been not rude but not nice either, just smth inbetween idk I can't remember lol
Ok
murdurur
National Star
murdurur wrote:
yeah i think you've been exclusively nice
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
Ya I like u
Account deleted
wrote:
99. 9% of the time
Account deleted
wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Yes
y did u reject my friend request
Idk tbh
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
murdurur wrote:
yeah i think you've been exclusively nice
coolcool
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Clegane wrote:
Ya I like u
i like u 2
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
99. 9% of the time
p cool
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Yes
y did u reject my friend request
Idk tbh
sad
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
The only one on one interaction we've had, if I recall, has been on your vocaroo wditoy thing (or was it a compliment thread?) and you were really nice to me so yes.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5