You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
weekend soon
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
and tomorrow I'm going to church. I haven't been there in a while so I look forward to it
i hope u enjoy!! 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I'm going to a sleep token fan meetup today I am sooo nervous!!
omg that's today!!! i hope u have sm fun, maybe you'll be able to show off ur new tattoo? is it warm where u are? 
no it's pretty cold but I can always show the picture the tattoo artist took 
Aske
Prince of Pop



festival sounds fun, hope youre feeling better today! 
my main plans are deep cleaning the bathroom and starting on an outline for my exam, but i also want to make an autumn playlist, make beaded bracelets, draw smn for my grandmother and design and knowing myself ill be doing none of the important stuff and all of the fun stuff 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: