You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
So I just had to show you guys how cute..
Gizzymo
Playback Star



My girlfriend and I are I shall post photos in one moment

Are you in a realtionship?
Gizzymo
Playback Star







hecate
Youtube Star



Aww you guys are cute
I'm trying to figure out what the shirts says haha

No, I'm not. That'd be front page news if I was  
Gizzymo
Playback Star



Gizzymo
Playback Star



Haha my shirt says fiddler on the roof
Gizzymo
Playback Star



Yea :) I am the brunette
Private
Youtube Star



same school?
Gizzymo
Playback Star



Heather: awe thanks ^_^ HarmonyBe: haha yea :)
Gizzymo
Playback Star



Gizzymo
Playback Star



Heather: I am diggin the glasses ^_^
Gizzymo
Playback Star






We didn't match xD
This topic is closed.
To load new posts: activated