You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Poll: Bump to help a chap out?
Dissertation/Thesis help
Lituirchego
National Star



Bit of an unusual request, but I'm looking for some volunteers to help me with my thesis.
If English is your first language and you also speak German at a medium-proficiency level, could you please pm me? 
Or if you know somebody who has these 'criteria', please can you let them know?

My thesis is going to look the differences between German and English vowel/consonant sets and would require a short recording of some words. :) 
Private
Popstar



im the other way around lmao

good luck tho!!


oh also, u might have more luck if u change the title to specify that u are looking for english speaking german learners? 
Lituirchego
National Star



vex wrote:
im the other way around lmao

good luck tho!!


oh also, u might have more luck if u change the title to specify that u are looking for english speaking german learners? 
Thank you!
I might try that in a little bit. I thought if I could attract as many people as possible? Haha, idk what I'm doing.
MarkVall
Playback Star



You can try to get a help here . They have a good proof editing service.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated