You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Hi! Has anyone here played mystic messenger? Who is your favorite character and what is your favorite route? :)

I'm currently trying to finish V route. It was so hard to pick between him and Ray. I have done Jumin, Zen and Yoosung so far! 
Meister
National Star



No, where do you play it?
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Meister wrote:
No, where do you play it?
It's a mobile game! Just download it on appstore or google play 
Meister
National Star



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Meister wrote:
No, where do you play it?
It's a mobile game! Just download it on appstore or google play 

I thought it was a game like this

Reaper
Popstar



OMG YES!!!! I WAS OBSESSED WITH WITH IT A FEW YEARS BACK
Reaper
Popstar



Maybe I should download it again and collect hourglasses to open the newer endings ALSO I JUST FUCKING LOVE THE THEME
Reaper
Popstar



But it's hard to pick a fave cause I love them all but imma say 707 (forgot his real name #fakefan)
Moss
National Star



I played it once never again lmao
don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it, but I got sooo obsessed with the calls and chat times etc. I'd set alarms for 4 am to wake up, do a chat, and go back to bed 
Meister
National Star



Moss wrote:
I played it once never again lmao
don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it, but I got sooo obsessed with the calls and chat times etc. I'd set alarms for 4 am to wake up, do a chat, and go back to bed 

Laugh sounds like my neighbor when she played the farm game on Facebook.
Private
Minister of Pop



llol ye I downloaded it again cause I got so bored just being at home. And now since I've got online classes and stay up til like 3-4am I don't miss their calls llol

I only did Luciel first time I downloaded it cause I just wanted that secret content thing hmhm
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Moss wrote:
I played it once never again lmao
don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it, but I got sooo obsessed with the calls and chat times etc. I'd set alarms for 4 am to wake up, do a chat, and go back to bed 
That is very true xD I have totally screwed up my sleeping habits with this game cause i have no self control 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
But it's hard to pick a fave cause I love them all but imma say 707 (forgot his real name #fakefan)
I haven't done his yet. I have heard that many has him as a favorite so i will see if he wins my heart too. So far my favorite is Zen!
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
But it's hard to pick a fave cause I love them all but imma say 707 (forgot his real name #fakefan)
I haven't done his yet. I have heard that many has him as a favorite so i will see if he wins my heart too. So far my favorite is Zen!
I guess I can relate with his personality the most so that's why xD
Teabag
World Famous



I kept getting the bad ending so I just gave up, it needed so much time i didn't have
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
But it's hard to pick a fave cause I love them all but imma say 707 (forgot his real name #fakefan)
I haven't done his yet. I have heard that many has him as a favorite so i will see if he wins my heart too. So far my favorite is Zen!
I guess I can relate with his personality the most so that's why xD
Though i do love how he is all oh i love you, lets get married at the space station and such and then in his own route he's like 'stay away from me, i'm dangerous' 
Moss
National Star



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Moss wrote:
I played it once never again lmao
don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it, but I got sooo obsessed with the calls and chat times etc. I'd set alarms for 4 am to wake up, do a chat, and go back to bed 
That is very true xD I have totally screwed up my sleeping habits with this game cause i have no self control 
Yeahh I really wish you could set it to only "work" during hours of the day when you're actually awake xD
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last